• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riley

What is with him and head injuries
    Tst

Ha, glad I'm not the only one that caught that

I have this sinking feeling that he's going to get shot next week....
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Ha, glad I'm not the only one that caught that

I have this sinking feeling that he's going to get shot next week....
      I get the feeling you are Ukranian
      Tst

Comment

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
        and i have a feeling your wrong.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It's Siler Syndrome, repetitive injuries to the same part of your body.

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

I thought he was going to get shot during this episode, he is a likely person to go. He is a well known supporting character and so could get killed to make room for someone new.
            sigpic

Comment

I am nothing of the sort, thank you very much

Though I do have an ex-girlfriend who was Ukrainian...
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ya made me laugh. A lot. Thanks, I needed that....

Comment

He is the only major or semi-major character that was captured besides TJ. I bet he doesn't survive Part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
                    It's Siler Syndrome, repetitive injuries to the same part of your body.

regards,
                    G.
                    That was brilliant.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      That was brilliant.
                      /bow

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

Hmm we'll see.... Just because he gets shot doesn't mean he would die though.
                        sigpic

Comment

If Riley die, I'm out of this series. I'll never watch it again. I'll also make a paypal donation to SGUsucks website.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Riley is safe. TJ and him are the only hostages any of us know. You think the Lucian Alliance captured all those Redshirts for nothing? Besides the Lucian Alliance needs TJ for medical reasons, but they won't survive without Riley providing sarcastic humor. Look at them, their all deadly serious. Let them control the Destiny and deal with all the crap the crew has to and they'll kill each other within a week. But with Riley they have someone to help lighten their mood and build toy trucks for them.
                            sigpic
                            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                              If Riley dies, I'm out of this series. I'll never watch it again. I'll also make a paypal donation to SGUsucks website.
                              +1
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                              X