Franklin? Is that you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franklin? Is that you?

Anyone else think Franklin's behind the 'malfunctions' and the incineration of the LA member? Seems plausible to me. It just seemed too targeted to me and too convenient to be random. Also, that mist that was around the man seemed reminiscent of the mist in the chair room when Franklin took the chair in "Sabotage".

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
    Anyone else think Franklin's behind the 'malfunctions' and the incineration of the LA member? Seems plausible to me. It just seemed too targeted to me and too convenient to be random. Also, that mist that was around the man seemed reminiscent of the mist in the chair room when Franklin took the chair in "Sabotage".
    i knew i added you to my friends list for a reason i said the same thing in the main thread. it has to be franklin.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Anything is possible. We need to find out what happened to Franklin at some point, right?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Lol I didn't even think of it... But it makes sense... He killed the LA guy but not Telford!
        sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't bet on him just yet, however, Franklin is the number one suspect in my book.

regards,
          G.
          Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            Lol I didn't even think of it... But it makes sense... He killed the LA guy but not Telford!
            telford isn't bad. he was brainwashed it was beyond his control but now he's trying to make up for it.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              i knew i added you to my friends list for a reason i said the same thing in the main thread. it has to be franklin.
              Haha, thanks!

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              Yes, exactly! And Telford was standing in exactly the same spot!

Comment

If Franklin is ascended he is kinda stupid, Young and Telford had all of those guys taken care of...whatever killed that guy kinda ruined their plans.
                sigpic

Comment

I also think Franklin is somehow involved. What if Eli and Chloe stumble upon something that explains his disappearance, such as his body in statis or some kind of hologram room where he can communicate with them?

Comment

that could account for there being no count down...and maby he cant just kill people but he had a opportunity with the hole?

Comment

It seems likely. Him reappearing in some way has got to be a part of the WTF promised in the final episode.

Comment

Its either the Destiny or Franklin controlling the Destiny in my opinion. We shall see.

Comment

No. Its too obvious for SGU
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by randomking View Post
                            that could account for there being no count down...and maby he cant just kill people but he had a opportunity with the hole?
                            That's a good thought... maybe he can control/manipulate the ship? I feel like it has be something related to the shield. Remember in "Divided" when Eli tried to delay Rush from activating the shield so that Young and Greer wouldn't get fried... Maybe Franklin manipulated (i.e. extended) the shield to incinerate the man.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              No. Its too obvious for SGU
                              I didn't think it was that obvious, while it could be Franklin, it could be a weakened shield and some sort of radiation spilling through. Something is messing with Destiny, could be connected.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X