PDA

View Full Version : Whats Eli going to find ? (spoilers/comedy)

randomking
June 4th, 2010, 07:49 PM
i bet he finds the tru "main control room"

or even a frozen body of a teem member :D

s09119
June 4th, 2010, 07:52 PM

or even a frozen body of a teem member :D

I don't think it'll be anything funny, but I hope they find something useful down that end of the ship that helps turn the tide of battle.

the fifth man
June 4th, 2010, 07:59 PM
I don't think it'll be anything funny, but I hope they find something useful down that end of the ship that helps turn the tide of battle.

Something useful would be nice. I think that will be the case.

randomking
June 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM
remember the dripping water....maby its a pool
not even as a joke pools are very good for exercise with out taking up much space

Pharaoh Atem
June 4th, 2010, 08:08 PM
matrix franklin controlling the ship or destiny's main interface.

Spimman
June 4th, 2010, 08:15 PM
I think they'll end up stumbling upon something helpful, maybe they'll find another control center if the LA gains control of the ship

Tielster
June 4th, 2010, 08:16 PM
The second he and Chloe escaped I knew he was going to have to be instrumental in saving the Destiny crew. We'll see!!

Gollumpus
June 4th, 2010, 08:17 PM
What might they find?:

1.) A medical facility, or something which he can use to save Chloe.

2.) Franklin, or what he has become.

3.) An Ancient in suspended animation.

4.) Another control room, or a lab or something of that sort

5.) Some kind of store room in which there is "something" useful. What that is...

regards,
G.

BadOnion
June 4th, 2010, 08:18 PM
A Fraklinsicle in a box

jelgate
June 4th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Eli is going to find a Planet of the Apes DVD collection

randomking
June 4th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Eli is going to find a Planet of the Apes DVD collection

and his laptops dvd player will be broke when he gets back to it...i love it! perfect drama for syfy geeks :D

ahdvd
June 4th, 2010, 08:43 PM
What might they find?:

Destiny's launch pre-dates Atlantis, and given the amount of time it's been going, anyone in stasis would have still aged so much that they would most likely die the instant they were reanimated.

Spimman
June 4th, 2010, 08:46 PM
For Eli and Chloe being in such a big space, they should have enough air to last a LONG time...not get thin within minutes or an hour.

Gollumpus
June 4th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Destiny's launch pre-dates Atlantis, and given the amount of time it's been going, anyone in stasis would have still aged so much that they would most likely die the instant they were reanimated.

True dat. However, I didn't specify in what condition said Ancient would be... :P

regards,
G.

randomking
June 4th, 2010, 08:48 PM

i was just about to give you some mad remark for ruining it all....but then i remembered the ancients they found between Pegasus and are galaxy in sga...they were still young and healthy....i could see a scientist that was meant to stay aboard and report back every 100years or so about how destiny was doing and if it found anything "good" but after we bared the gate they went in stasis permanently in hopes some one would some day return. (altho knowing stargate the person will be 100 years old and die by the end of the episode so they cant help them agen :/ )

Spimman
June 4th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Finding a frozen Ancient would be dumb, let's move on. That would reveal too much, or they wouldn't ask him/her any useful questions before said Ancient dies saving the crew...which would be dumb.

Pharaoh Atem
June 4th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Mckay!!!!!!!

Spimman
June 4th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Mckay!!!!!!!

:lol:

We can't afford him, it will be Zelenka :p

PG15
June 4th, 2010, 09:01 PM

Heh. That's what I thought as well.

I'll bet five Gateworld doubloons that Eli and Chloe will find the Bridge of the Destiny.

jelgate
June 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Heh. That's what I thought as well.

I'll bet five Gateworld doubloons that Eli and Chloe will find the Bridge of the Destiny.

I'll take that bet and say they find something related to the Destiny's override code

randomking
June 4th, 2010, 09:09 PM
i knew you people would crack jokes like McKay being in stasis ...he cant be because he is on earth...
its got to be another mcgiver clone :D....
but what if it were a mr'gray....its possible destiny past threw there original galaxy and one hitched a ride....interesting twist too....hmmmm

or a wrath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMForeman
June 4th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Given the way the lights were flickering, I can only think it's one thing:

Weeping Angels!!!

It's exactly like on the Byzantium!

;)

randomking
June 4th, 2010, 09:11 PM
I'll take that bet and say they find something related to the Destiny's override code

i can see it now...o you mean we did not have to kill some one to get the ship to do what we wanted...young "your pint"

Pharaoh Atem
June 4th, 2010, 09:16 PM

i don't think he fines anything

GateroomGuard
June 4th, 2010, 09:19 PM
A bunch of Ancient weapons and armor and Ancient supersolider serum which will allow Eli to single handidly destroy the entire Lucian Alliance boarding party and win the love of Chloe and the admiration of everyone on Destiny.

At least thats what he'll be dreaming he finds. ;)

Harkonnen
June 4th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Eli will find an Ancient Hot Dog stand.

Seriously though I bet he finds some sort of armory with more battle oriented versions of the spacesuits.

GWKang
June 4th, 2010, 09:40 PM

in the first episode at around 1h18m rush says that they never went to destiny

GateroomGuard
June 4th, 2010, 09:45 PM

Seriously though I bet he finds some sort of armory with more battle oriented versions of the spacesuits.

If he does find a battle suit his best bet will be to give it to Greer. The Lucian Alliance won't know what hit them.

Pharaoh Atem
June 4th, 2010, 09:46 PM

O.o not very sgu'ish

Zatnikitelman
June 4th, 2010, 10:19 PM
What I'm about to say was shown in the "next week on SGU" bit and only there, but I'm not sure if that has to be spoilered or not:

They showed two people walking on the ship. If I were Young, I wouldn't let anyone outside, or near a breach in the shield after what happened to that Lucian guy. Maybe Chloe and Eli run across some suits and use those to get back to the hole the smurfs used to kidnap her. Don't know if they generate gravity for the user, but if they maintain zero-g, Chloe's leg might be able to handle walking across the ship. Plus, I didn't see any armaments in the preview...

Pharaoh Atem
June 4th, 2010, 10:20 PM
What I'm about to say was shown in the "next week on SGU" bit and only there, but I'm not sure if that has to be spoilered or not:

They showed two people walking on the ship. If I were Young, I wouldn't let anyone outside, or near a breach in the shield after what happened to that Lucian guy. Maybe Chloe and Eli run across some suits and use those to get back to the hole the smurfs used to kidnap her. Don't know if they generate gravity for the user, but if they maintain zero-g, Chloe's leg might be able to handle walking across the ship. Plus, I didn't see any armaments in the preview...

personal opinion

it's scott and greer

MattSilver 3k
June 4th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Eli's going to find himself getting to first base with a dying Chloe. Calling it.

EllieVee
June 4th, 2010, 11:08 PM

Weeping Angels!!!

;)

He'll be fine as long as he doesn't blink. Greer would be better in this situation.

IMForeman
June 4th, 2010, 11:20 PM
He'll be fine as long as he doesn't blink. Greer would be better in this situation. Only as long as he doesn't look them in the eyes. Look at the Angel, but not at the eyes. The eyes are not the windows to the soul. They are the doors. Beware what may enter there.

Sapphire_Jade
June 4th, 2010, 11:24 PM
I am hoping Eli and Chole will find the main control room of the ship. The control room they are in now seems way to small to be the main control room. If they find weapons with Chole injured it would take them a while to get back to the team.

tolm
June 4th, 2010, 11:43 PM
There has to be a reason why the yellow containers look like they do (and why the pair just happened to sit down there) -- given speculation already, the (biological) nodes (now including Franklin's) of the ship's AI? With ancient tech this old, it is presumable that past nodes could have deteriorated extensively, thus the reason for acquiring new.

The LA goon probably fried, because shipwide power instability allowed for cosmic radiation to pass the shield and do its job. Hardly a coincidental occurence, and doubtfully the ship's pre-programmed sense of good and bad.

Lahela
June 4th, 2010, 11:55 PM
The whole time they were wandering around I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what they found... it's going to be a long wait until next week, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :D

Azzers
June 5th, 2010, 12:03 AM
I'm pretty sure Eli is going to find BAG. And he WILL have some answers. That's what all that writing is for, you know?

Lahela
June 5th, 2010, 12:10 AM
I'm pretty sure Eli is going to find BAG. And he WILL have some answers. That's what all that writing is for, you know?

Or maybe just a notebook... *cue Twilight Zone music*

mr_kennedy
June 5th, 2010, 12:22 AM
A Cloning machine because Chloe will die and he will use the machine to resurrect her :p

But seriously im going to say the main Bridge and maybe the override controls

Werewolfhero
June 5th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Or maybe just a notebook... *cue Twilight Zone music*

He'll find a Death Note? lol

I think they seriously might find the main bridge or the medical bay. Poltergeist Franklin would be another possibility.

ns2
June 5th, 2010, 12:58 AM
Bag

g.o.d
June 5th, 2010, 01:04 AM

Ayiana survived 5 or 10 millins of years in ice.

pipi
June 5th, 2010, 01:43 AM
I'm hoping for a cryo tube of either an Ancient or Franklin. :)

mr_kennedy
June 5th, 2010, 02:46 AM
Alpha 5 Ayiyiyiyi

amz_123
June 5th, 2010, 02:57 AM
An ancient in stasis. Yes Old Weir aged in stasis and that tech was thousands of years newer than Destiny but the ZPMs on Atlantis were used to hold up the shields, the Destiny recharges continuously on the suns, more power = better stasis?, perhaps that's why Destiny won't fully recharge, most of it's being channelled to stasis, maybe Destiny had a 'caretaker' (which the writers will make a bit River-like crazy/not there, as to not advantage the Destiny too much)? I've been waiting for them to find an ancient in stasis since the beginning lol. Maybe it's Zalenka gone back in time, omg, kidding.

Main control room. Atlantis had such a fabulous control room/gate room set, Destiny's is pretty small and not really fantastic, I'm waiting for the big set. Oh and it'll hold some key to unlocking it and Eli will unlock it with his amazing 'mathboy' knowledge and the power of 42, whoops sorry, 46.

Really the ship is freaking huge and they're only in the back section, and barely any has been unlocked. WTH did the ancients intend to use the front space for? Seems like atm the whole ship is just filled with corridors and nothingness. They have to find something cool, it would be the only reason they're lost and exploring (oh and to create the 'omg chloe might die' tension pffht).

Andr3az
June 5th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Replicators.

Mr chuckles
June 5th, 2010, 04:04 AM
He'll find...............................a party going on without him.

Mr chuckles
June 5th, 2010, 04:05 AM
He'll find love.

gotthammer
June 5th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Facehuggers! :D
(of the 'Aliens' sort...not the 'currently-wounded-in-the-leg-so-I'm-carrying-you-sort' :D )

Mr chuckles
June 5th, 2010, 04:13 AM
A Gold plated toilet seat!

Mr chuckles
June 5th, 2010, 04:18 AM
Strippers in a time dilation field where everything moves slower inside.

LordHart
June 5th, 2010, 04:56 AM
He is going to find a map, with a little blip saying "You are here".

edit: Hey hey, I didn't realize my account was made in 2005. Haven't logged in for a LOOOONG time.

pipi
June 5th, 2010, 05:49 AM
Strippers in a time dilation field where everything moves slower inside.

Might be a party pooper if takes 1 million years to remove a piece of clothing. :P

pipi
June 5th, 2010, 05:51 AM
He'll find love.

Chloe was unconscious. You do the maths, maths boy! :P

Shai Hulud
June 5th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Riley's love nest, where Franklin got beamed to after the chair incident. Riley's been keeping him strapped up in a secret chamber a LONG way from the rest of the crew so that he can have all sorts of fun with poor, incapacitated Franklin...

garhkal
June 5th, 2010, 07:19 AM
What might they find?:

1.) A medical facility, or something which he can use to save Chloe.

2.) Franklin, or what he has become.

4.) Another control room, or a lab or something of that sort

5.) Some kind of store room in which there is "something" useful. What that is...

regards,
G.

Being that Wier aged till darn near death in the 10k years she was in atlantis, any ancient in the destiny would be dust by now.

Even being in Zero g, her leg would not do well.. Remember when Zalenka had that micro asteroid go through his leg...

As to the "TRUE control room", would not rush know of there being another one with all he has done (especially getting into that other room)?

Save Chloe
June 5th, 2010, 07:41 AM
Eli is going to discover that the Smurfs implanted Chloe with tons of useful knowledge, and she is going to call on the Smurfs to kill the LA crew, and then she is going to go to live among the Smurfs because it is her destiny. BTW, Chloe's dad is a Smurf now also...... Also, Telford will remain aboard the Destiny after the battle, and next season there will be a power struggle between Young and Telford on the ship. Just when Young and Rush begin to get along, Telford comes on the scene and we've got another rivalry to deal with.

Stormtrooper
June 5th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Janus stuck in a stasis pod. Either that, or an Ancient gym.

erotavlas
June 5th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Eli will find his way out of the friend-zone.

thekillman
June 5th, 2010, 09:12 AM
some control room critical to resolving the plot as to how an LA person dies from hard radiation

KlaxxonBlue
June 5th, 2010, 10:20 AM
Ok... Who is "BAG"? :)

IMForeman
June 5th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Ok... Who is "BAG"? :)

Balding Asian Guy.

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 5th, 2010, 10:23 AM
I'd love if he found the ship's bridge and managed to exert some sort of control over the ship

Utitan
June 5th, 2010, 10:59 AM
First time posting but I plan my Friday nights around watching this show and I've seen a few idea that go along with mine on here.. Seems to me that a hidden theme behind Destiny is that it has some what of an intelligence, beyond that, even a level of self awareness. The ship for whatever reason is doing what it can to help protect and keep the SG team alive in a symbiotic relationship as the team continues to repair and keep Destiny alive. It's known that the ship stops at planets when something is needed for the ship and the crew.. The ship conveniently dropping its shield level enough to fry the LA wasn't a coincidence. The ship is on the SG team's side.

Or... I like the theory of a having some sort of decayed bio control. It would make sense and completes the How's and the Why's of the "sacrifice" in the ice chair and the consequent escape of the attacking aliens. May explain the LA getting fried too.. Will have to wait and see.

I have no doubt Eli will find the main interface that communicates with the ship directly.. Let's face it, Eli being lost in the forward section, along with no count down timer till the next jump may hint at that. Bottom line is I have a feeling the crew will end up having some sort of control of the ship..

The only question I can't think of any sort of answer is what will happen to the LA's, I don't see them all getting killed off... It's doesn't fit the show.

Kaeb
June 5th, 2010, 11:27 AM
The Bridge.

Mr chuckles
June 5th, 2010, 12:10 PM
I don't think he'll find the bridge. The bridge will likely be located at the rear of the ship on the tower.

Gollumpus
June 5th, 2010, 12:14 PM

in the first episode at around 1h18m rush says that they never went to destiny

As far as he knows. Doesn't mean all of the Ancients always did what they were supposed to do.

regards,
G.

Gollumpus
June 5th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Being that Wier aged till darn near death in the 10k years she was in atlantis, any ancient in the destiny would be dust by now.

Okay, how about these options?:

3.) Ancient "dust" in suspended animation.
3.) A "dusty" Ancient in suspended animation.
3.) An Ancient dusting the suspended animation facility.

Finding an Ancient is indeed unlikely, however, they could still introduce an "Ancient" via some sort of avatar similar to that teaching machine with which Jackson and Vala interacted (which eventually was discovered to be Morgan). I'm not suggesting it would be an ascended Ancient, just a computer program.

regards,
G.

RepliVeggie
June 5th, 2010, 12:23 PM
The bridge is obviously in the pyramid section. The gate wouldn't be 9 miles from the bridge either.

Gollumpus
June 5th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Might be a party pooper if takes 1 million years to remove a piece of clothing. :P

Is that where the gold plated toilet seat fits in this picture?

regards,
G.

dgh64
June 5th, 2010, 12:32 PM
What will Eli find? His way into Chloe's heart, of course. And possibly other parts of her...

*takes of Hopeless Romantic hat, puts on Engineer hat*

The forward part of the ship (the vertical part of the T-shape, if you imagine crashing the ship into the ground) is the part with the gun turrets on it, right? And underneath is that "main gun" that kinda unfolds. So I would imagine the internal spaces would be mainly dedicated to capacitors, power regulators, and mechanical systems responsible for the operation of said weapons. I know none of that helps with the Lucian Alliance situation, but it makes sense from a logical perspective.

Utitan
June 5th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Having thought some more about it, in the preview with the 2 unknowns running down the hull it's possible that what ever Eli finds he contacts the group somehow and the two unknowns are going to retrieve said found useful item or what ever.. They wouldn't know the right buttons to operate the elevator to get there. There is also a cut scene where we see venting air and Chloe(I think), hanging on. Perhaps they drop the shield to let them enter back into the ship from a hull breach.. Still begs the question, what is it he finds.

pipi
June 5th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Riley's love nest, where Franklin got beamed to after the chair incident. Riley's been keeping him strapped up in a secret chamber a LONG way from the rest of the crew so that he can have all sorts of fun with poor, incapacitated Franklin...

Do you enjoy watching men on men?

Shai Hulud
June 5th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Do you enjoy watching men on men?

Do you enjoy having a humour deficiency?

pipi
June 5th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Do you enjoy having a humour deficiency?

In this case it was a little wrong and disturbing to me.

Shai Hulud
June 5th, 2010, 05:35 PM
In this case it was a little wrong and disturbing to me.

Ach well, cant please all of the people all of the time, the post your reffering to has been greened by a couple of folks, go figure... Crack open a bottle of vino pipi, it'll make things funnier :)

eliteaceman
June 5th, 2010, 06:09 PM
HEs gonna find a bunch of Furlings in Stasis.... True Story

Shai Hulud
June 5th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Finding Amelius would be kinda cool.

pleed
June 5th, 2010, 06:41 PM
I don't think Eli will find Franklin, that guy's disintegrated, and a control room would be too boring. I hope he finds some kind of super duper ancient gun, and a way back to Young, so young and Scott can save the day with the super duper gun.

Utitan
June 5th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Perhaps the room that allows them to teleport around the ship? Or was that Tech later on in the MW evolution of Tech? That could be Rush and someone else bouncing around on the hull to get there to take advantage. Either way... Hostage problem solved.

Krisz
June 5th, 2010, 07:04 PM
His first Love! Aaaaaah!.......... Sorry! :P

It will be......

.....the Destiny's medical facility, it just seems to have that air of inevitability about it!

GateroomGuard
June 5th, 2010, 08:05 PM
The Destiny game room. We will never see Eli again.

Lt. Jeffer
June 6th, 2010, 12:07 AM
The ancient "Math-boy" which is really pissed because Eli stolled his name

kwlafayette
June 6th, 2010, 12:21 AM
I think they just might find a little blue alien outpost. There has to be something stopping the ship from fixing itself. The bed sheets are perfect, but the air scrubbers and space suits are broken (clearly, they should have made their space suits out of bed linens). There are holes all over the ship, but all 16 drive modules were still operating when they came aboard. They have to do something to untangle that knot of improbability.

Lahela
June 6th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Having thought some more about it, in the preview with the 2 unknowns running down the hull it's possible that what ever Eli finds he contacts the group somehow and the two unknowns are going to retrieve said found useful item or what ever.. They wouldn't know the right buttons to operate the elevator to get there. There is also a cut scene where we see venting air and Chloe(I think), hanging on. Perhaps they drop the shield to let them enter back into the ship from a hull breach.. Still begs the question, what is it he finds.

Spoiler tags please! We are not supposed to reveal spoilers about upcoming episodes, even those from trailers.

IMForeman
June 6th, 2010, 12:40 AM
A Green Lantern ring. And just as the LA are about to take over the ship, they hear:

"In Brightest Day!
In Blackest Night!
No Evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship Evil's might
Beware my power
Green Lantern's Light!"

jmoz
June 6th, 2010, 12:42 AM
Eli finds...deus ex machina.

Scott's porn collection.

Rush's wife.

Antidepressants enough for the crew.

Franklin.

Twinkies.

The teletubbies.

Spencer.

A giant reset button.

Cold Fuzz
June 6th, 2010, 12:46 AM

Scott's porn collection.

Rush's wife.

Franklin.

Twinkies.

The teletubbies.

Spencer.

A giant reset button.

All of the above, though not necessarily in that order. Scott's porn collection...hmm, I wonder if there are certain Destiny crew members on there. :P

jmoz
June 6th, 2010, 12:49 AM
All of the above, though not necessarily in that order. Scott's porn collection...hmm, I wonder if there are certain Destiny crew members on there. :P

There's an article that gives the exclusive on Rush and Young's child and the whole affair of getting TJ to carry it for them.

Lt. Jeffer
June 6th, 2010, 01:00 AM
There's an article that gives the exclusive on Rush and Young's child and the whole affair of getting TJ to carry it for them.

ewwww now I feel more sorry for TJs child

Lt. Jeffer
June 6th, 2010, 01:05 AM
A Green Lantern ring. And just as the LA are about to take over the ship, they hear:

"In Brightest Day!
In Blackest Night!
No Evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship Evil's might
Beware my power
Green Lantern's Light!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU6e4J9Pp1A&feature=related

mrshorty
June 6th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Franklin, now all buffed up with glowing aura and white coat because of his ascension.

knowles2
June 6th, 2010, 03:47 AM
Nothing that what he going to find, absolutely nothing.

Of cause there two blokes who decided to go for a little space walk near a binary star system with a pulse star that hit the ship every 40 odd minutes who have to some how be rescue. I am predicting that someone going to leave Chloe to die all alone whiles running through the ship trying to get to a door to let his mates in. Personnally I would have stayed with the girl but that me.
Of cause there going to be a shoot out which will gravely injure TJ (guest that the way writer decided to get rid of that annoying kid problem they had coming ) so there is really no one who will be able to save our damsel in distress , I am going to miss her.

These episodes really do write themselves.

Mr chuckles
June 6th, 2010, 03:48 AM
He'll find trees, trees and more trees....oops sorry that's when they go offworld.

He'll find the butler did it.

garhkal
June 6th, 2010, 03:59 AM
How's about the sewage system..

Mr chuckles
June 6th, 2010, 04:18 AM
He will find a time travelling delorean.

pipi
June 6th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Eli is going to find a mirror and scream like a little girl from his reflection.

Lt. Jeffer
June 6th, 2010, 09:29 AM

Scott's porn collection.

Rush's wife.

Franklin.

Twinkies.

The teletubbies.

Spencer.

A giant reset button.

this would explain the expression on their faces :D
http://www.syfy.com/universe/

magictrick
June 6th, 2010, 11:15 AM
The Bridge of the ship.

Krisz
June 6th, 2010, 11:38 AM
He'll find trees, trees and more trees....oops sorry that's when they go offworld.

LOL You know it could happen, he'll find a section of the ship like in that great movie 'Silent Running'. A whole area with trees! He and Chloe go in there and are attacked by some Ancients that have regressed back to cavemen!......plus we know how much the Ancients seemed to like Canadian forests!!

Kaeb
June 6th, 2010, 12:26 PM
I see no reason why the ship wouldn't have the bridge situated at the front.

It's either at the tip or at the back, we have no way of knowing yet.

kymeric
June 6th, 2010, 12:45 PM
The heart of the universe...

Maybe Destiny's center core? The AI chamber with a hologram chamber? Whatever's there its got to be good, it was worth the LA crossing the universe and blowing up another planet!

IMForeman
June 6th, 2010, 12:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU6e4J9Pp1A&feature=related

He messed it up...

jmoz
June 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Starbucks

Morgon Freeman as God

Captain Ahab

OnStar button

The entire crew including himself and Chloe in Ancient uniforms in deep sleep in chambers, they are the Ancient Crew and are in a mass virtual environment.

SciFiRick
June 6th, 2010, 11:06 PM
There has to be a reason why the yellow containers look like they do (and why the pair just happened to sit down there) -- given speculation already, the (biological) nodes (now including Franklin's) of the ship's AI? With ancient tech this old, it is presumable that past nodes could have deteriorated extensively, thus the reason for acquiring new.

The LA goon probably fried, because shipwide power instability allowed for cosmic radiation to pass the shield and do its job. Hardly a coincidental occurence, and doubtfully the ship's pre-programmed sense of good and bad.

I noticed that also. My first thought was "Could that be the energy storage compartments that is collected from a sun".

Werewolfhero
June 7th, 2010, 02:56 AM
He'll find the light switch so they dont all have to wander around dimly lit halls anymore.

Blistna
June 7th, 2010, 08:41 AM

Weeping Angels!!!

;)

Or better yet...The Tardis!!!

LOL seriously, it has to be the bridge or something useful. Then Rush can have something else to be envious of ELi...lol

Utitan
June 7th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Whatever he finds, it's going to coordinate with something that Rush knows after he switched back to his body. "The Ship, it's in trouble." coming from Rush that means more than just the LA gating in.

Spimman
June 7th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Maybe he'll find a cool Ancient T-Shirt that says "You Are Here" in Ancient :p

magictrick
June 7th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Eli will find his way out of the friend-zone.

This! lol. I've never been interested in the romantic relationships in the various Stargate shows but this would be kind of cool if it happened.

Spimman
June 7th, 2010, 12:41 PM
No way, I like Eli too much to have his character take advantage of someone who may or may not believe they are about to die and is currently in a strange but sexual relationship with someone else who I think Eli would consider a friend.

Eli deserves better!

dgh64
June 7th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Eli saving Chloe's life and helping her get back isn't taking advantage. It's just being the nice guy that he is. If she sees that and starts to have feelings for him, I don't have any problem with that.

Spimman
June 7th, 2010, 01:02 PM
If it happens in the moment I do. Eli is too good of a guy to get with some other dudes girlfriend while she is suffering from a gun shot wound and he is the hero of the day. It will only end in heartache for Eli, who deserves better than Chloe...he's too good of a guy to be "that guy"

dgh64
June 7th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Well, of course Chloe isn't going to get serious with Eli until after she breaks up with Scott. She's too good a person for that. There might be a little sudden, unexpected, awkward kissing that they both feel guilty about afterward, and then both decide it's a bad idea, and then after Chloe has a chance to have the "I think we should start seeing other people" conversation with Scott then I don't have a problem with her showing up at Eli's quarters late at night.

Spimman
June 7th, 2010, 01:48 PM
^That is NEVER going to happen...not realistic.

Eli is such an awesome character, let's not overestimate Chloe's morals or how this will ever realistically go down.

dgh64
June 7th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Doesn't mean I can't daydream about it... with myself as a much thinner Eli, of course.

Shai Hulud
June 7th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Doesn't mean I can't daydream about it... with myself as a much thinner Eli, of course.

Eli is FINE as he is, he's got more cushion for the pushin'! :D

dgh64
June 7th, 2010, 03:33 PM
I guess... Chloe doesn't even need a pillow...

pipi
June 7th, 2010, 04:10 PM
Eli in geek heaven. Having fun on a space ship. Now Chloe needs to do is curl her hair up and wear a white dress. :)

dgh64
June 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
...or maybe one of the really really short skirts from Star Trek: TOS... I'll be in my bunk.

nx01a
June 7th, 2010, 11:35 PM
The ZPM room!
Or, seriously... Either the main control room from which they can control the ship fully or just some way to activate [shock!] internal defenses.

jmoz
June 8th, 2010, 01:23 AM
A giant map of Destiny with a big sign that oddly says in English with a little star:

YOU ARE HERE!

pipi
June 8th, 2010, 02:15 AM
It'll be pretty cool if Eli found some sort of Ancient Iron Man suit. Provided he can fit in it. :)

garhkal
June 8th, 2010, 05:15 AM
LOL.. But would not those space suits they found come close?

YutheGreat
June 8th, 2010, 05:42 AM
Stasis pods dead ancient.

IRON MAN ARMOR... Eli is gonna march in and waste all the Lucian alliance members

pipi
June 8th, 2010, 07:06 AM
LOL.. But would not those space suits they found come close?

You might need your eyes checked if you think Destiny's space suits are anything like Iron Man (the movie). :P

dgh64
June 8th, 2010, 07:11 AM
While passing through a damaged section, the shield will flicker... not enough radiation will come through to turn him into ash like the LA guy, but he'll get a large enough dose to mutate him, into a 20-foot tall supermutant, with lasers shooting out of his eyes, and giant mechanical arms strong enough to crush the whole Lucian Alliance until their carbon atoms are compressed into a diamond the size of a baseball! Mwahahahaha!

Spimman
June 8th, 2010, 07:21 AM
Maybe it mutates his head to be twice as big and 3 times as smart, the ultimate Math Boy!

That's actually the series finale and how the ultimately make it back to Earth!

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 8th, 2010, 07:24 AM
While passing through a damaged section, the shield will flicker... not enough radiation will come through to turn him into ash like the LA guy, but he'll get a large enough dose to mutate him, into a 20-foot tall supermutant, with lasers shooting out of his eyes, and giant mechanical arms strong enough to crush the whole Lucian Alliance until their carbon atoms are compressed into a diamond the size of a baseball! Mwahahahaha!green for that :)

YutheGreat
June 8th, 2010, 08:03 AM
It'll be pretty cool if Eli found some sort of Ancient Iron Man suit. Provided he can fit in it. :)

Sorry didn't see the Iron man already

YutheGreat
June 9th, 2010, 07:59 AM
Suddenly had a thought... not a joke Isn't there a missing doctor? (the one that sat in the control chair) I wonder if Eli will see him in the frozen room hooked up to Destiny.

kwlafayette
June 10th, 2010, 01:37 AM
I think other commentors are right about eventually finding Franklin hooked in. Destiny is a cybernetic organism.

PS. Could also explain why the air scrubbers were used up; parts of the ship need air to stay alive. Sections where the scrubbers are used up (there has to be more than one for the hole ship after all) and or sections that are venting atmosphere to space are sealed off to keep the organic components of the ship alive. I think he will find the living brain of Destiny, whatever form that takes.

bobsuncorp
June 10th, 2010, 04:21 AM
He'll find the power reserve room, and change the battery for a fresh one sitting on a nearby shelf. Hey presto! 100% power!

TheRandomOne
June 10th, 2010, 04:24 AM
A Quantum Mirror :cool: :P

dgh64
June 10th, 2010, 06:31 AM
We never did find out who built Daniel's quantum mirror, did we? Could it have been the Ancients?

wargrafix
June 10th, 2010, 07:19 PM
They'll find the plot that was missing from Stargate Atlantis!

StarShadow
June 10th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Amelia Earhart : )

bobsuncorp
June 11th, 2010, 11:25 AM
A better deus ex machina for the SGA finale than that frickin wormhole drive!

bobsuncorp
June 11th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Wow I just got a promotion!

Alan Wake
June 11th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I think Eli is going to find Weir in stasis.

garhkal
June 12th, 2010, 04:24 AM
We never did find out who built Daniel's quantum mirror, did we? Could it have been the Ancients?

That is one of the many things SG1 left in the air.. Heck i wonder if the same type of tech was responsible for the drive in the Dadelus variations..