was he brain washed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was he brain washed?

it seems to me that if he was brain washed she (LA leader chick/girl) would have known it thus when he told her its me...gave her the code told her y its that code she would have realized .."grait they unbrain washed you ""bang""...she would not have trusted him let alone with 6 of her men

what you think?

I think the next episode will really tell. I am not fully ready to trust Telford yet.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Or she thought that the brainwashing was still working because he used the codeword. I think they think the brainwashing is permanent because the only reason Telford broke free from it is because he died

Comment

I'm confused, as I don't think you're thinking about this in the right way. He was brainwashed in such a way that he was (essentially) under her control, so him giving her the information is exactly in line with what she'd expect from him. The code was actually her way of knowing it was really him and that he was still under her influence.

Of course, she probably didn't plan on someone un-brainwashing him.
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

tru and who knows if she knows that it can..or how to undue it...
          (altho i think they would know) but you cant deni it was a big leap for her to trust her with even 6 of her men

(p.s i missed the first 5 mins so if there were any tru tips towards the brain wash such as how she reacted towards it then ok...but it seems like a this is turning into a double super cover ninja spy thing)

Comment

Yes, I believe he was...otherwise I think he could have taken Young already.
            sigpic

Comment

yes. but now that he "died" he's back to his old self
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Anyone else still waiting for someone to drop the term "Rite of M'al Sharran"?? It'd be nice for continuity's sake... (I'm assuming that's the past case they're referring to...)

Comment

I think given what Incursion showed that Telford was indeed brainwashed
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by _SocraticMethod View Post
                    Anyone else still waiting for someone to drop the term "Rite of M'al Sharran"?? It'd be nice for continuity's sake... (I'm assuming that's the past case they're referring to...)
                    someone made a thread last ep about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      Yeah, I think Telford's line is all we're gonna get, but its still a nice bonus for us SG-1 nerds

Comment

Mhmmm, I saw that. I'm just waiting for a *character* to mention it.

Comment

Mhmmm, I saw that. I'm just waiting for a *character* to mention it.
                          oh no one on destiny every heard of a jaffa. remember we're not supposed to be know the other 2 series took place. IMO.

Comment

yeah thats what i was thinking of , that and the time they zatted teal'c's son.
                            sigpic

Comment

oh no one on destiny every heard of a jaffa. remember we're not supposed to be know the other 2 series took place. IMO.
                              But, I'm pretty sure we got a small (if vague) reference from either Young or Telford... I can't remember exactly now. I'm going to have wait until I rewatch tomorrow...

Anyone else remember the line? Or am I off my rocker here? (...wait, don't answer that! )

Comment

Working...
                              X