X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Rewatch

Hey guys...

Well summers finally here and since they'll be no new SGU i was thinking of doing an atlantis rewatch over the summer. I might even start rising today. Just wondering if anyone else had the same thing in mind.. Maybe even wanted to rewatch atlantis together.

Thanks so much,
    Major Davis
    sigpic

I watch them every day on Space, so I'll tune in
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Sweet! DO you have the DVDS or do you just watch them on space?
      sigpic

Comment

I just watch them on Space. I like SG1 and SGA, but not enough to have dvd's *hides in mortal terror*
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

No thanks. I just rewatched SGA a few months ago
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I own all of the episodes of SG-1, SGA, and the SGU ones so far. I currently at SG-1, Season 10, Memento Mori and SGA, Season 3, McKay & Mrs. Miller

Comment

Speaking of witch I need to start where I left off in my revisited thread....i've been...busy....

Comment

I rewatched most of the series last year, up to the end of season 3, so I probably won't be watching any SGA for a while.
                sigpic

Comment

I'll tune in too, i love atlantis, and i'm always up for a rewatch. I have all of atlantis and sg1 on dvd, and all of sgu on itunes.
                  sigpic

Comment

After a very busy spring I am looking forward to a little down time, and an Atlantis rewatch sounds made to order for this fan girl, especially since Atlantis reruns on Syfy have been a trifle scarce lately.
                    Thanks for the suggestion...

Comment

Sweet... When do you guys think you will start?
                      sigpic

Comment

I re-watch right after I end it. I go SG-1 Seasons 1-8, then with 8 I start season 1 of Atlantis and so on. Then the Ark of Truth after season 10, then after the first episode of season 5 of SGA I watch Continuum. and I have already started.

Comment

Ive been watching random favorite eps here and there but i think im going to start all over from the beginning soon , maybe tonight even.
                          sigpic

Comment

i just finished a re-watch....but i will be watchign various eps each day depending on which articles on my sites i am working on.....

I am trying not to watch SG-1 for a LONG time so when i rewatch them later they will be better.

Comment

i did a rewatch of SG:A around christmas... took me two weeks ... kinda record for me...
                              so I probably wont watch it right now for at least next christmas, but will start after the exams a SG1 rewatch....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X