Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Sci-Fi/Fantasy moment did you have today?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Sci-Fi/Fantasy moment did you have today?

The title is pretty much self explanitory. Ok, so I just went outside a second ago, and there was a a weird noise (probably a motorcycle or something) that sounded exacally like the ship in War of the Worlds before it attacked someone......sooo creeped out right now lol.
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
    The title is pretty much self explanitory. Ok, so I just went outside a second ago, and there was a a weird noise (probably a motorcycle or something) that sounded exacally like the ship in War of the Worlds before it attacked someone......sooo creeped out right now lol.
    i had something similar happen to me but it wasnt actually today , i went outside at night to take out the trash, the garbage cans are in my driveway and ive got one of those motion sensor lights but the way its set and the way my driveway is angled i gotta get pretty close before it turns on, so it was pretty dark. I hear this low rasping moaning noise that reminds me of the noises zombies make in the movies, totally creeped me out i had to run down the drive way so the light would turn on so i could see what made the noise. It was a male stray i call jingles, i think he has a respitory problem which makes him sound really creepy.
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=VampyreWraith;11570140] i got greened by vampyreWraith
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X