History and Future of the Colt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History and Future of the Colt

Is anyone interested in hearing more about the Colt? I mean it's proved to be an important yet not central plot point for the whole series, but I'd like it if it became more of a focus in the next series. We know Samual Colt made the gun for a hunter along with 13 bullets and 6 of them were used by this hunter, but for what purpose? What did he kill with it? and why did he and colt think of making the gun in the first place. Obviously it has a lot to do with the devils gate at the end of season 2 but nevertheless I'd like to know more. Even if it was just a flash back episode.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Yeah, I would be but until I get through my re-watch, I honestly can't remember all the history we've been told!

sigpic

Comment

I have a random colt related question. So, at the end of "All Hell Breaks Loose p2" After killing Azazel, Dean is seen tossing the colt into the back of the impala. We don't see/hear anything about it again until season 3 in "Sin City" when Bobby is trying to repair it. I've watched every episode at least 5 times, but I just can't figure out how it was destroyed... Unless using it as a key to the devils gate somehow broke it?

Comment

It wasn't destroyed. They just ran out of the special bullets Samuel Colt made with it. Bobby was trying to get it to work with normal bullets.
        sigpic

Comment

warrior_chic is right they just ran out of bullets so there was really nothing to do with it until they got some more or found out how to get it to work with normal bullets which Bella eventually helped them do.
          sigpic

Comment

The colt was great. I wish they could bring it back into the story somehow.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X