What's your ideal Helen whump scene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your ideal Helen whump scene?

OK guys, now I know some people out there want to see an all out Helen whump scene, and I've heard some different things from people. So I'm asking y'all, in season 3, or at some point in the series, what kind of Helen whump would you like to see?

Me, if Helen ever got into a heavy fight with someone or something, I kinda think it'd be funny to see her lose a tooth.

i want to see a torture scene.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      i want to see a torture scene.
      I don't ever want to see a Xena style torture scene!

What happened in Haunted was fine... I guess, but I don't want to see Helen badly beaten, and bloody. And I NEVER want to see a rape scene either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
        I don't ever want to see a Xena style torture scene!

What happened in Haunted was fine... I guess, but I don't want to see Helen badly beaten, and bloody. And I NEVER want to see a rape scene either.
        i never said i wanted a 'xena' type scene.

i could see helen in a situation kind of like sg1's 'abyss', where helen's pushed to the end...
        Last edited by majorsal; 01 June 2010, 01:25 PM.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

i never said in wanted a 'xena' type scene.

i could see helen in a situation kind of like sg1's 'abyss', where helen's pushed to the end...
          OK, Abyss sounds cool.

Comment

I agree with Abyss and her being pushed to the edge - I'm working on a fic right now along those lines, but instead of external physical torture, she gets infested with a very unique kind of abnormal, and it happens from the inside-out/in her mind. I get kind of depressed writing it though, so I'm taking it slow, lol

I could do with just a full on mad fight where she gets beat to crap. Looking back, I'm really happy with all the fighting she's done, but when you think about it she has not once been punched in the face. I thought that was really ridiculous, especially in Sleepers when fighting vampires who are supposedly stronger and faster than Nikola. I know she's got skills, but really? And then in Veritas how two guys just grabbed her and took her away with no fight at all? I know she was brain-bugged, but I feel her hand-to-hand skills have been wildly variable...

Maybe I'm just de-sensitized by tv and fic, but I would be fully ok with a rape scene. I mean, she's lived almost 160 years, through a LOT of time where women were still considered lower, and with all her Sanctuary work, I'm sure she's visited a myriad of places where oppression of women is still happening - and then here comes Helen, acting all "powerful" and "educated" and doing "men's work" ? I really can't believe in all that time there wouldn't have been at least an attempt at such a thing...

I had the same problem with Sam - I love these amazing powerful women, but I think seeing them at the lowest point of existance makes me love them more, because I know they'll make it through. Or something like that...
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
              OK guys, now I know some people out there want to see an all out Helen whump scene, and I've heard some different things from people. So I'm asking y'all, in season 3, or at some point in the series, what kind of Helen whump would you like to see?

Me, if Helen ever got into a heavy fight with someone or something, I kinda think it'd be funny to see her lose a tooth.
              LOL, are you kidding ? How dare you. Do you know how would Helen look like without a tooth ? Haha.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I don´t know if I want to see Helen in whump scene .. but .. ehm .. maybe ..
                We already saw her suffering .. In Pavor Nocturnus, in Requiem, in Veritas. But there wasn't anything about blood, screaming from pain, and so on ..
                I wrote fan fiction when Helen suffered .. but I don´t have any exact ideas what kind of torture would it be. I have to think about it.
                Btw, poor Helen.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                  I don´t know if I want to see Helen in whump scene .. but .. ehm .. maybe ..
                  We already saw her suffering .. In Pavor Nocturnus, in Requiem, in Veritas. But there wasn't anything about blood, screaming from pain, and so on ..
                  I wrote fan fiction when Helen suffered .. but I don´t have any exact ideas what kind of torture would it be. I have to think about it.
                  Btw, poor Helen.
                  I'm the same i have also written some fic with it for EG: i have done one recently when she is strapped to chair and she has these drugs being injected into her and becase of them she drifting in and out not knowing what reality is real but becase she feels it is so real scraches appear on her etc .

It's not to major whump i think .
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                    I'm the same i have also written some fic with it for EG: i have done one recently when she is strapped to chair and she has these drugs being injected into her and becase of them she drifting in and out not knowing what reality is real but becase she feels it is so real scraches appear on her etc .

It's not to major whump i think .
                    Yeah. It isn´t the real whump scene. I don´t know if Helen is supposed to suffer so much .. she is so sweet. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                      I agree with Abyss and her being pushed to the edge - I'm working on a fic right now along those lines, but instead of external physical torture, she gets infested with a very unique kind of abnormal, and it happens from the inside-out/in her mind. I get kind of depressed writing it though, so I'm taking it slow, lol
                      when you're done with the fic, please share the link.

I could do with just a full on mad fight where she gets beat to crap.
                      me too.

Maybe I'm just de-sensitized by tv and fic, but I would be fully ok with a rape scene. I mean, she's lived almost 160 years, through a LOT of time where women were still considered lower, and with all her Sanctuary work, I'm sure she's visited a myriad of places where oppression of women is still happening - and then here comes Helen, acting all "powerful" and "educated" and doing "men's work" ? I really can't believe in all that time there wouldn't have been at least an attempt at such a thing...
                      i don't know if i'm desensitized with the subject (from tv and such), but i'd like to see it brought up too. helen's looooooong life, she's seen and experienced the great and not-so-great of life...

I had the same problem with Sam - I love these amazing powerful women, but I think seeing them at the lowest point of existance makes me love them more, because I know they'll make it through. Or something like that...
                      i had much more probs with sam never being faced with it, b/c she was exposed to a LOT of violence and potential violence, and with her being so attractive...

but the writers held back from any extreme violence with sam, *b/c* she was a woman. i shouldn't say that as a total fact, but years ago, when i asked joe mallozzi if they would have done 'abyss', but with sam, would they have done it with the same intensity/violence, and he said no (most ppl wouldn't like to see that happening to women).

that answer kind of ticked me off, b/c it's not a realistic idea that it 'wouldn't' happen with women, and i also don't like treating the females characters different (like china dolls) than the men.

'xena' was great in showing equal opportunity storytelling... until the last season, when it was open season on doing everything they could think of to xena...
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL, are you kidding ? How dare you. Do you know how would Helen look like without a tooth ? Haha.
                        I think it would be funny as tell if this happened to Helen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gihAliTCsko Go to 6:41.

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post

I could do with just a full on mad fight where she gets beat to crap. Looking back, I'm really happy with all the fighting she's done, but when you think about it she has not once been punched in the face. I thought that was really ridiculous, especially in Sleepers when fighting vampires who are supposedly stronger and faster than Nikola. I know she's got skills, but really? And then in Veritas how two guys just grabbed her and took her away with no fight at all? I know she was brain-bugged, but I feel her hand-to-hand skills have been wildly variable...
                        I'd REALLY like to read that when you're done.

i don't know if i'm desensitized with the subject (from tv and such), but i'd like to see it brought up too. helen's looooooong life, she's seen and experienced the great and not-so-great of life...

i had much more probs with sam never being faced with it, b/c she was exposed to a LOT of violence and potential violence, and with her being so attractive...

but the writers held back from any extreme violence with sam, *b/c* she was a woman. i shouldn't say that as a total fact, but years ago, when i asked joe mallozzi if they would have done 'abyss', but with sam, would they have done it with the same intensity/violence, and he said no (most ppl wouldn't like to see that happening to women).

that answer kind of ticked me off, b/c it's not a realistic idea that it 'wouldn't' happen with women, and i also don't like treating the females characters different (like china dolls) than the men.

'xena' was great in showing equal opportunity storytelling... until the last season, when it was open season on doing everything they could think of to xena...
                        A rape scene I would not like, but I could see Helen being treated as a lower person back in the day by a man.

Pavor Nocturnus was a great example of the bolded part. This episode, one of my faves of all! It was just awesome, and wow. Just the beginning was breathtaking. I’m not going to forget the shower scene. Holy crap, Amanda was gorgeous. I was so afraid of what could happen when I saw the guys riping her clothes, the scene was so intense, I couldn't’t stop worry how far it could have go.

I was literally stuck in place, and when the scene ended, I was almost in tears! Amanda really impressed me, I've heard the podcast, she said it was the hardest thing she never been asked to do and I can understand. Wood added that everybody was uncomfortable watching her in this state. Damn, Amanda is the greatest actress I know, BRAVO, BRAVO!

Comment

OMG GUYS!
                          A rape scene, seriously??! Damn. I really do prefer a love scene! xD I was in tears at the end of the shower scene, literally.
                          Everything but a rape scene, this is too horrible, I'm not against the fact that Helen decides, by herself, to have sex with someone for nothing more than profit, but not a rape.

But that's not question xD
                          My ideal Helen whump scene... Lots of dudes hitting her to make her say something... or being shouted, almost on her dead bed... and someone like a nice Nikola would take care of her, because he was to afraid he almost lost her... xD

...seriously instead of fight (love action scene, sorry) I don't really want a Helen whump scene ><

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                            OMG GUYS!
                            A rape scene, seriously??! Damn. I really do prefer a love scene! xD I was in tears at the end of the shower scene, literally.
                            Everything but a rape scene, this is too horrible, I'm not against the fact that Helen decides, by herself, to have sex with someone for nothing more than profit, but not a rape.

But that's not question xD
                            My ideal Helen whump scene... Lots of dudes hitting her to make her say something... or being shouted, almost on her dead bed... and someone like a nice Nikola would take care of her, because he was to afraid he almost lost her... xD

...seriously instead of fight (love action scene, sorry) I don't really want a Helen whump scene ><
                            I agree with you .. but I am a whumper .. I have to admit it. So .. *evil look * Muhehehehe .. I would like to see a story about Helen in 2nd world war. It could be interesting to see Helen saving people and get injured. ( I know, I wrote it bad, maybe .. sorry for my english ).

Comment

I agree with you .. but I am a whumper .. I have to admit it. So .. *evil look * Muhehehehe .. I would like to see a story about Helen in 2nd world war. It could be interesting to see Helen saving people and get injured. ( I know, I wrote it bad, maybe .. sorry for my english ).
                              OMG! I soo want a story about the 2nd WW! I hope they consider to do something about it, because if I'm not wrong, we'll have some details about Helen's past.

Comment

Working...
                              X