Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project SGE - Fan Fiction Series by Apex Prod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project SGE - Fan Fiction Series by Apex Prod.

Hello there! My name is Major Mike David, also known as MMD or just simply “Mike”, and I am the Founder of SGE. Let me introduce you to the thread of Project Stargate Exodus. (Just for the heads up, I am sort of new to this side of the forum guys and do not have much experience when it comes down to creating a fan fiction series but I’m doing my best. So, please, don’t burn me to bad. )

This is a thread for a group of writers, modelers, artists, technical personnel, and editors who have signed on to offer their services so that we can get together to discuss, plan, create, debate, and organization information for this series. We are a team of creators who are currently developing a Stargate Fan Fiction series that is to have an in-depth and original storyline that is to be set in the Stargate universe with creative and unique plotlines that *may* have not been seen or done before in a Stargate Fan Fiction series.

The series show has been titled: Stargate Exodus and is currently being produced by Apex Productions.
    Last edited by Major Mike David; 27 May 2010, 05:32 PM.
    sigpic
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

This thread is also where we discuss things concerning the technicalities of the series such as recruitment/advertisement videos, signature creations and adaptations (for forums), website(s) creation(s) and development(s), everything having to do with the production and creation of a Virtual Series written in both script and story format.

Requirements for Joining
    A. Must have a certain degree of experience in writing and/or modeling
    B. To prove that you have experience in writing/modeling, you must provide to us the additional information:
    1. If you have written or modeled any stories/ships, etc. or of the like on Gateworld Forums, please provide us with as many links of your works as much possible so that we can better judge your work and information and see whether or not your qualified in joining the production crew.
    2. If you have not written or modeled anything on Gateworld since your time here, please provide us with a story or model or any other type of work to us, so that we may have some work of yours to analyze to see whether or not you are eligible to join.
    3. If you own your own site or page that has your work, please, if possible, provide us with the link to it so we can see what you have done.

C. If you have been previously involved or are currently so in any Virtual-Fleet, Virtual Series, Fan Fiction series, or anything of the kind, then by all means, please inform us of what groups you were affiliated with and if possible, provide us links to the groups/productions/etc. you were involved with so that we may detail your activity and participation.

Websites:
    - Main - Apex Productions
    (Notes: Under construction) (Link unaviable; site being reconstructed)
    - Database - Stargate Exodus
    (Notes: Work in progress)

Other Information Coming Soon...
    D. Please let us know what Time-zone you live in so that we may know when you might be on or off during the day. Thank you.
    Last edited by Major Mike David; 27 May 2010, 05:35 PM.
    sigpic
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'” - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The following information in the spoilers is what would be shown when reading an episode to let the readers be aware of our copyright information. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

© 2009 Stargate: Exodus

Stargate, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Stargate Continuum, Stargate Ark of Truth, Stargate Infinity, Stargate Alliance, and Stargate Worlds are the property of MGM/UA, and no copyright infringement is intended by this publication. This includes material from EuropaCorp, Hasbro, DreamWorks Studios, Touchstone Pictures, Columbia Pictures, ABC, and Universal Studios. Original storylines, locations, characters, and technology are the property of the author. This screenplay is written for the sole purpose of entertainment, and no profit is intended to be made by it.

This screenplay may not be reproduced without the consent of its author or a senior member of Stargate: Exodus.
      Last edited by Major Mike David; 27 May 2010, 05:37 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Page reserved for future information!
        Last edited by Major Mike David; 27 May 2010, 06:51 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Please be patient ladies and gentlemen I am currently on working on trying to post information. Thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

Projects of this scale very often never get off the ground, but I'll be watching the thread nonetheless. Best of luck!
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Your Roman numerals are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                Projects of this scale very often never get off the ground, but I'll be watching the thread nonetheless. Best of luck!
                Though this is true, with help from friends and anyone who feels they'd like to sign on, this can be a reality.

Originally posted by sbz View Post
                Yes he missed a couple
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

The story arcs may involve other FanFic works from GW, so if you have something worthy, let us know

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    I will have to agree with you there mate. But when you have a sizeable group of friends who are helping you and know what their doing and who can get things done, you will generally see things get done and even produced. I've seen many production groups rise and fall. I'm working my best to keep this group alive and not to fail. But thanks for the luck though, haha.

Originally posted by sbz View Post
                    Haha, thanks for letting me know. Studying for exams and posting at the same time can be a wee bit hectic.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                      The story arcs may involve other FanFic works from GW, so if you have something worthy, let us know
                      I doubt you could use my own works, but feel free.
                      Originally posted by Major Mike David View Post
                      I will have to agree with you there mate. But when you have a sizeable group of friends who are helping you and know what their doing and who can get things done, you will generally see things get done and even produced. I've seen many production groups rise and fall. I'm working my best to keep this group alive and not to fail. But thanks for the luck though, haha.

Haha, thanks for letting me know. Studying for exams and posting at the same time can be a wee bit hectic.
                      i can consult if you guys want, but Dark Frontier takes up most of my writing time, and whatever's left goes to my other works.

Did you ever get those banners i sent you?

and TBH, i have to agree with S09. Get writing, and let the fanbase build before you get into all the technical stuff.
                      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Wrote a fic on here that's been lost but will summarize some of the things I introduced in spoiler.

Spoiler:
                        Basically introduced three different alien races that are part of a major alliance:

Giant squid like thing- unique lifeform that's able to act as a conduit for energy and convert it. Specializes in transforming energy. Live underwater but able to come out with their apocalyptic gas masks.
                        Brain constructs- Amorphous brain creatures (but doesn't look like brains) that have amassed vast amounts of knowledge from their years of existence. They have psychic powers, telekinesis and telepaths. They can live in space.
                        Energons- beings of energy like the shadow in Hide and Seek in Atlantis season 1. They consume energy and use it. Live in space, amorphous, and lots of other things.

Basically I had all three of them be the base power of the Ancients. In the latter seasons of SG1, they said something about how energy is given to the Ori from their worshipers. So I made it that the Ancients and the Ori got their power from having such connections from those three races among other races. There are degrees of powers, someone might have more connections so they can yield and harness and do more things with energy. Also I made the Ancients the bad guys cause they made those connections without the consent of those races. Plus I had other things in there if you want to check it out.

Comment

^^^Sam has a point there Mike, we have enough to begin, otherwise wiating to collate all the data will slow things down immensely

Comment

^^^Sam has a point there Mike, we have enough to begin, otherwise wiating to collate all the data will slow things down immensely
                            And if things don't work out, Dark Frontier could always use more

Actually, in all seriousness, what IS the story going to be about? Does it have a plot already drawn up and storybaorded? Is it just going to be seat of hte pants?
                            Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                            Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

No Mike has done a lot of prelim, and there is already a major chapter intro done

Comment

Working...
                              X