How did Rush know Kiva's name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Rush know Kiva's name?

did i miss something, how did Rush know Kiva's name when he was asked? did he hear it from someone?
    sigpic

Maybe from that dream. He said Telford was talking with her so maybe he mentioned her name?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Originally posted by TENTHIUS View Post
      Maybe from that dream. He said Telford was talking with her so maybe he mentioned her name?
      wow thats probably it, i didnt know these dreams were so vivd though.

oh and the name kiva sounds nice, someone should name his baby that.
      sigpic

Comment

Funny fact: "Kiva" is "nice" in Finnish.

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
          did i miss something, how did Rush know Kiva's name when he was asked? did he hear it from someone?
          dream
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Nice! Rush looked as if he was struggling with the memories and it had just came to him at that moment.
            sigpic

Comment

Rush has the highest security clearence and it seems the SGC has information on Kiva. Put 2 and 2 together
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

She has a name tag on her uniform...?

regards,
                G.
                Go for Marty...

Comment

He pulled it out of his Telford's arse head. He just knew it since he had that dream, but it took some time for him to figure it out since he only knew bits and pieces and not the whole story.
                  sigpic

Comment

It may be a reminiscence of his shared experience with Telford.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                      wow thats probably it, i didnt know these dreams were so vivd though.

oh and the name kiva sounds nice, someone should name his baby that.
                      It was vivid enough to wake Rush up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night, at any rate.

And while it was all a bit unclear to him initially, he did say himself that it might become more clear to him the more he physically experienced the places/people in the dream. Though, that was just his assumption.

Comment

The dream Id guess... though maybe he saw her in a file before or something, she seems to be pretty high up in the LA so..
                        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                          Funny fact: "Kiva" is "nice" in Finnish.
                          Really? How ironic isn't it?
                          But yes Kiva is a nice and cool name. I have to say I'm not used to see Rona play villains, she usually plays the good guy if you know what I mean but she nailed the role to perfection.
                          The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

lol, she looked smoking! Nothing less from the a lara croft model.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
                              Really? How ironic isn't it?
                              But yes Kiva is a nice and cool name. I have to say I'm not used to see Rona play villains, she usually plays the good guy if you know what I mean but she nailed the role to perfection.
                              That's not ironic, it's just not quite what you'd expect. Or maybe it's an anti-coincidence. Anyhow, it's nifty.
                              Back on topic, I believe we are meant to conclude that Rush remembered it from the 'dream', there's no other explanation.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                              X