Why is this not airing in Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this not airing in Canada?

What happened? Space channel has been airing every episode so far like clockwork, and this week nothing. They have even been airing the preview frequently during commercials throughout the week..... anyone know what happened??

We hear in the US thought Canada hadn't suffered enough so we used political pressure to force Space not to air Subversion. Or its a Canadian holiday. Whatever theory sounds more plausiable. I like the 1st one.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

yup it's a holiday and the us doesn'rt get a ep next week
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

hahahaha silly Canada. That's what you get for defiling bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
          that sounds....wrong....
          (and everyone knows that Canada has the only real bacon And beer....yes, I'm wearing a flak jacket, why do you ask?)
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

you got the gold medal in hockey we're taking your sgu
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              Can't believe I'm saying this, but it may be better this way, that way we can see the last three in a row hopefully. It is just annoying that I can't join the discussion until I see the episode.....Oh wait! I'll be in the states on Sunday for about a week. US IP address = me being able to watch it on ScyFy's website! Lightbulb moment! Me now happy camper!

Edit: Good in theory except that I found out that they don't air the current episode online till one week later. Same with Hulu. Oh well, just had to wait and see it last night (Friday).
              Last edited by SG7; 29 May 2010, 01:09 PM.
              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I was sitting down with a pizza that I had delivered at 10:00 PM sharp and ..........nothing!
                So I popped in "The Fifth Race" It helped sooth my anger and disappointment.
                As erotavlas stated, they have been advertising this all week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bismillah View Post
                  I was sitting down with a pizza that I had delivered at 10:00 PM sharp and ..........nothing!
                  " No! I will not let you go"

(sorry, queen fan and your name made me do it, I am not responsible for my actions)

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                    Bacon can do no wrong, no matter what variety it comes in.

Besides, what else would you put between the English muffin and the egg in Eggs Benedict?
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

They deemed the show too American most likely and since everybody in the world daydreams of seeing Americans wiped off the face of the Earth so all problems are solved and paradise returns to Earth the moment that happens (Well according to Europeans mostly) , that's why it was not shown.
                      The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

What do you mean the U.S. doesn't get an episode next week? Is Syfy airing a "Mega-piriaha" marathon or something for Memorial day?
                        All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

It's up on the Canadian itunes store. So you can shell out $1.99 or wait a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            *laughs evilly*
                            Originally posted by Bismillah View Post
                            and all next week too!
                            Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
                            What do you mean the U.S. doesn't get an episode next week? Is Syfy airing a "Mega-piriaha" marathon or something for Memorial day?
                            if we get cheesy movies all day, so do you, it's only fair
                            Originally posted by Astria View Post
                            It's up on the Canadian itunes store. So you can shell out $1.99 or wait a week.
                            oh that is so tempting!
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

EG,

I've never understood the "spoofy movie marathon" thing SciFi then SyFy does on holidays. With more people around to see the shows I'd think they'd want to show good stuff, not crap.
                              All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Working...
                              X