This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ships from 'Grace'

Does any one have any idea who or what owns the ship. I'm kinda hoping it was the Furlings, i just like the fact that they had already made first contact and didnt even no it.
    "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."

Originally posted by Reaper
    Does any one have any idea who or what owns the ship.

well it was blue maybe it was owned by British Gas...

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
      well it was blue maybe it was owned by British Gas...
      LOL!! That explains why they're never on time for appointments.Too busy roaming the Universe!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        LOL!! That explains why they're never on time for appointments.Too busy roaming the Universe!

perhaps they were mad at sg-1 for causing that gas leak which created that dang black hole

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper
          Does any one have any idea who or what owns the ship. I'm kinda hoping it was the Furlings, i just like the fact that they had already made first contact and didnt even no it.
          Seriously,that would be a really cool notion.The Furlings have yet to make an appearance on Stargate SG-1,so the idea is intriguing.......

Comment

i dont like the idea of the furling firing on an unidentified ship, besides it wasnt a fuling, because there were no furbies in the rear window

Comment

The "Grace" ship didn't look furry enough to furling design ed, it also didn't look like the furlings tech in "Paradise Lost"

Personally I thought the styling was similar enought to be designed by that aquatic dude from "Fire & Water" the ship just look aquatic and crustation designed.
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by the_fours
                perhaps they were mad at sg-1 for causing that gas leak which created that dang black hole
                Oh Dear,I think that could be true. CJ and RDA are a little infamous for their windy moments! If they let go while in character....Ugh!

Maybe that's why they didn't abduct Sam.Women are usually more delicate and discreet over their (Ahem!) "Wind breaks".(At least I've never read any reports of AT copying the guys in that respect !)

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  Oh Dear,I think that could be true. CJ and RDA are a little infamous for their windy moments! If they let go while in character....Ugh!

Maybe that's why they didn't abduct Sam.Women are usually more delicate and discreet over their (Ahem!) "Wind breaks".(At least I've never read any reports of AT copying the guys in that respect !)
                  she will get caught out one day..then she will feel the wrath of british gas

Comment

i like the fact that its the aschen and there on there way to wipe earth out. since they scanned the ship first before attacking

Comment

One of the writers was asked where the ships the replicators use came from, and he said that that question might be answered in the episode Grace. Check out the bit for grace in the episode guide. I does look kind of similar to the ones we saw in unnatural selection and which ever other ep it was.

Comment

My first thought was: Romulans.

I dislike the idea that they are the Furlings, because wouldn't they recognize Asgard-design tech on the Promethous and stop and say "Hey, what's going on?"
                        Maybe they will make another appearance in Season 8.
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

im thinkin maybe the ashen have infiltrated British Gas, that ship had an almost identical colour to them, destroy us from the inside out

Comment

If you look at the production sketches from Stargate: Atlantis, you can see that the ship from "Grace" looks awfully like a Wraith ship.

Any thoughts?
                            "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
                              If you look at the production sketches from Stargate: Atlantis, you can see that the ship from "Grace" looks awfully like a Wraith ship.

Any thoughts?
                              No they don't, the Wraith ships look like they're flying mountains!

Comment

Working...
                              X