PDA

View Full Version : Ships from 'Grace'

Reaper
May 15th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Does any one have any idea who or what owns the ship. I'm kinda hoping it was the Furlings, i just like the fact that they had already made first contact and didnt even no it. :D

the_fours
May 15th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Does any one have any idea who or what owns the ship.

well it was blue maybe it was owned by British Gas...

Bagpuss
May 15th, 2004, 01:56 PM
well it was blue maybe it was owned by British Gas...

LOL!! That explains why they're never on time for appointments.Too busy roaming the Universe! ;)

the_fours
May 15th, 2004, 02:00 PM
LOL!! That explains why they're never on time for appointments.Too busy roaming the Universe! ;)

perhaps they were mad at sg-1 for causing that gas leak which created that dang black hole

Bagpuss
May 15th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Does any one have any idea who or what owns the ship. I'm kinda hoping it was the Furlings, i just like the fact that they had already made first contact and didnt even no it. :D

Seriously,that would be a really cool notion.The Furlings have yet to make an appearance on Stargate SG-1,so the idea is intriguing.......

the_fours
May 15th, 2004, 02:03 PM
i dont like the idea of the furling firing on an unidentified ship, besides it wasnt a fuling, because there were no furbies in the rear window

Crazedwraith
May 15th, 2004, 02:09 PM
The "Grace" ship didn't look furry enough to furling design ed, it also didn't look like the furlings tech in "Paradise Lost"

Personally I thought the styling was similar enought to be designed by that aquatic dude from "Fire & Water" the ship just look aquatic and crustation designed.

Bagpuss
May 15th, 2004, 02:09 PM
perhaps they were mad at sg-1 for causing that gas leak which created that dang black hole

Oh Dear,I think that could be true. CJ and RDA are a little infamous for their windy moments! If they let go while in character....Ugh!

Maybe that's why they didn't abduct Sam.Women are usually more delicate and discreet over their (Ahem!) "Wind breaks".(At least I've never read any reports of AT copying the guys in that respect !) ;)

the_fours
May 15th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Oh Dear,I think that could be true. CJ and RDA are a little infamous for their windy moments! If they let go while in character....Ugh!

Maybe that's why they didn't abduct Sam.Women are usually more delicate and discreet over their (Ahem!) "Wind breaks".(At least I've never read any reports of AT copying the guys in that respect !) ;)

she will get caught out one day..then she will feel the wrath of british gas

hezie99
May 15th, 2004, 05:05 PM
i like the fact that its the aschen and there on there way to wipe earth out. since they scanned the ship first before attacking

Dibbs7
May 15th, 2004, 05:12 PM
One of the writers was asked where the ships the replicators use came from, and he said that that question might be answered in the episode Grace. Check out the bit for grace in the episode guide. I does look kind of similar to the ones we saw in unnatural selection and which ever other ep it was.

SGSlugger
May 15th, 2004, 05:15 PM
My first thought was: Romulans. :p

I dislike the idea that they are the Furlings, because wouldn't they recognize Asgard-design tech on the Promethous and stop and say "Hey, what's going on?"
Maybe they will make another appearance in Season 8.

the_fours
May 16th, 2004, 05:23 AM
im thinkin maybe the ashen have infiltrated British Gas, that ship had an almost identical colour to them, destroy us from the inside out

Positively Kanyon
May 18th, 2004, 01:58 AM
If you look at the production sketches from Stargate: Atlantis, you can see that the ship from "Grace" looks awfully like a Wraith ship.

Any thoughts?

Teal'c
May 18th, 2004, 05:51 AM
If you look at the production sketches from Stargate: Atlantis, you can see that the ship from "Grace" looks awfully like a Wraith ship.

Any thoughts?
No they don't, the Wraith ships look like they're flying mountains! :P

the_fours
May 18th, 2004, 06:25 AM
No they don't, the Wraith ships look like they're flying mountains! :P
i agree they look nothin like that British Gas ship :D

Col_Lake
May 18th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if we come across furlings and they are as hair/furless as the asgard :)

nice mental image barrier to break through. and Jack would be so disappointed

the_fours
May 18th, 2004, 02:25 PM
yes yes its the furlings, the furlings run British Gas, nothing more reliable than a furling to check your gas and electricity :D

(im on a hyper at the moment :) )

SGSlugger
May 18th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Ugh! The Goa'uld try to wipe us out with frontal attacks. The Ashcen tried to befriend us then zap us with some bioweapon. And the Furlings?...they are gonna try and destroy us with outragous gas prices! :p

the_fours
May 19th, 2004, 02:59 AM
Ugh! The Goa'uld try to wipe us out with frontal attacks. The Ashcen tried to befriend us then zap us with some bioweapon. And the Furlings?...they are gonna try and destroy us with outragous gas prices! :p

yes!yes! thats it dont forget they're moving on to electricity they're taking over our planets resources one by one. :eek:

the furlings run British Gas!!!! :p

Mio
May 19th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Good thing I don't live in England.

Positively Kanyon
May 19th, 2004, 03:07 PM
If you look at this production sketch from the Atlantis website, you'll see what I am referring to. The ship in the wall engraving looks very similar to the ship that was seen in 'Grace'

Mio
May 19th, 2004, 04:05 PM
The engraved image is pretty crude, so It's hard to really tell, but I suppose they could be the same ship....

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s7/graphics/713_32.jpg

*Crash*
May 19th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I hope it is a wrath ship

Would explane why they took the crew of the promethious (To vamp their energy)

Also it would be cool everyone now and again in Season 8+ and Atlantis that the bad and good guys made apperances at times in eachothers series

Such as Repliator/Gould/Wrath fighting eachother (Maby some will alliance) would be cool to see the Asguard and Gould to have an alliance (Due to Asguard dying and if that happens the gould could end up in a power strugle when other protected planets are taken by other goulds main or rogue)

Mio
May 19th, 2004, 04:12 PM
I don't want to see the Wraith in SG1, They should stay in the pegasus galaxy. I like to think that the wraith wouldn't have been able to rival the ancients or asgard with the ability to travel across the galaxies with Uber-hyperspace...especially since....

very,very,very small spoilers for atlantis....sorry

the wraith use a technologically induced hibernation, only coming out to feed. I don't see their technology advancing as the ancients/asgard do.

Whitster
May 20th, 2004, 08:21 AM
It would be cool for it to be a Wraith ship, and those two do look pretty similar.