PDA

View Full Version : Smufs Dialing The Gate

eliteaceman
May 16th, 2010, 02:55 PM
There was a threat in sabotage discussing the smufs coming through the gate in the 1.5 Preview...

Looks like we now know they never actually dialed the gate it was all in rush's head....

Astrofighter
May 16th, 2010, 03:17 PM
That was already discussed in the thread as the most logically conclusion, the thread itself is about why they have not dialed in as of yet. Since the description for this episode talked about the hallucinations it was widely seen that it was just what it was, not real.

Replicator Todd
May 16th, 2010, 03:17 PM
We think it was all in his head, but I hope it wasn't....I really hope.

hiro
May 16th, 2010, 03:37 PM
why? to have a battle over the ship corridors ?

pipi
May 16th, 2010, 04:11 PM
I hope that's the last of the Smurflings. Time for some new exciting aliens in a new galaxy.

Pharaoh Atem
May 16th, 2010, 07:47 PM
I hope that's the last of the Smurflings. Time for some new exciting aliens in a new galaxy.

ninja turtles reboot ?

Replicator Todd
May 16th, 2010, 08:12 PM
ninja turtles reboot ?

I wuv Ninja Turtles.....they should fight the Smurfs...

Pharaoh Atem
May 16th, 2010, 08:13 PM
I wuv Ninja Turtles.....they should fight the Smurfs...

i can picture green aliens who live underwater.

pipi
May 16th, 2010, 11:32 PM
i can picture green aliens who live underwater.

Maybe Chloe can have a skiny dip as a first encounter. Maybe the underwater turtles will get a surprise :)

Artemis-Neith
May 17th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Maybe we'll don't see them again, but can we be sure? New Galaxy, new blues? Or greens? Or pinks, or whatever ;)

RedXian
May 17th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Do the blues want to even get on board? They've had plenty of opportunity to invade. They certainly have the technology to cut a hole in the ship to enter.

It doesn't seem like boarding the ship is their goal.

Is the Destiny some sort of holy relic and they fly around it shooing away any curious aliens from desecrating their holy land a place they don't dare enter themselves. That could explain why they don't enter Destiny through the gate. The do seem to know about the gates and their purpose.

Perhaps by "Surrender" they meant leave the ship and they just screwed up the translation.

The Blues motives seem to be a little all over the place.

MattSilver 3k
May 17th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Maybe we'll don't see them again, but can we be sure? New Galaxy, new blues? Or greens? Or pinks, or whatever ;)

Power Rangers? :D

Artemis-Neith
May 17th, 2010, 04:21 AM
Power Rangers? :D

For example :D

hiro
May 17th, 2010, 09:09 AM
why not evil Furlings??

Quadhelix
May 17th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Do the blues want to even get on board? They've had plenty of opportunity to invade. They certainly have the technology to cut a hole in the ship to enter.
Actually, IIRC, there was some talk about how they could only drill the holes to get inside because James had shut off power to that area, weakening (or dropping) the shield over the hull.

Also, Rush mentions in "Divided" that the Blues have tried to board Destiny before, but were repelled by the automated defenses.

pipi
May 17th, 2010, 11:41 PM
If any human life was seeded by the ancient ships then the further Destiny travels the more primitive the life should be. Bogan vile. Maybe there'll be some cave girls, knock them over the head for some fun :)