Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SPOILER] Special Guest Stars Next Week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SPOILER] Special Guest Stars Next Week?

I sort of had to do a double-take, and since I don't have TiVo I couldn't catch the promo too clearly, but
    Spoiler:
    was that Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neill I saw in the promo for next week's episodes? Moreover, was that O'Neill I saw ON THE SHIP???

It's about time they put someone competent on the ship. They sent a nobody to help with the FTL in Sabotage. Zelenka would have been much better there, since he did fix the Travelers' hyperdrive and helped fix the wormhole drive and get Atlantis to Earth, so he would be the expert of choice...

Originally posted by rsanchez View Post
    I sort of had to do a double-take, and since I don't have TiVo I couldn't catch the promo too clearly, but
    Spoiler:
    was that Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neill I saw in the promo for next week's episodes? Moreover, was that O'Neill I saw ON THE SHIP???

It's about time they put someone competent on the ship. They sent a nobody to help with the FTL in Sabotage. Zelenka would have been much better there, since he did fix the Travelers' hyperdrive and helped fix the wormhole drive and get Atlantis to Earth, so he would be the expert of choice...
    Just because you'd never heard of an apparently brilliant member of the Stargate Program doesn't make her a nobody. And obviously, she was more than qualified for the job.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Spoiler:

Regurgitating the old characters ad nauseum from the previous series would be boring, it would limit the options of how the SGU characters would interact with them, and it would waste a lot of screen time referring to who they were so that audience members who have only seen SGU would understand the significance. Also, the shows are different in how they solve problems; SGU problems take a lot more realistic efforts. The challenge of surviving would be fixed far too easily if Rodney or Carter could show up and clap their hands to fix everything. SGC is a huge program, and I like it that they are bringing in new people. Especially since it gave us a new opportunity to see Dr. Rush in a different light.

Spoiler:
      It certainly looks like Daniel on a ship. Maybe not Destiny though. If so, perhaps he's just using the stones.

Comment

Spoiler:

yes communication stones are your friends
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          yes communication stones are your friends
          Well, of course I know that, if it was him on the Destiny, this would be how they do it.

Comment

well, of course i know that, if it was him on the destiny, this would be how they do it.
            bag did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              bag did it.
              Paper or plastic?
              sigpic
              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                Paper or plastic?
                You know not of BAG? You are NOT of the Body!!!

regards,
                G.
                Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                  The challenge of surviving would be fixed far too easily if Rodney or Carter could show up and clap their hands to fix everything. ]
                  You definitely have to admit though that the people on Destiny are pretty much crap in terms of their skills when compared to any of SG1 or Atlantis members.

Comment

All i can say from the previews is..

WOOOOHOOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                      Paper or plastic?
                      paper plastic should be elemeanted

Comment

Another guess star shown in the promo is I'm assuming Odi Ventrell (sp) from Bounty which really bothers me since that actor already played a different character on SGA after Bounty aired. This is like if after playing Simon on SGA, Garwin Sandford came back as Narrim. I can handle actors playing more than one role, but don't have them going back an forth, that's a bit ridiculous.

Perfecto!

Comment

Odai ventrelll!!! :d
                          O'Neil: Sorry, i was just finishing up on a lovely brunch!
                          Baal: Impudence
                          O'Neil:No, Tuna!

Comment

folks, this folder is for spoilers for pain and not beyond. so if you want to discuss the guest stars for next week, please head over to that pre-airing thread.

thanks
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X