Stormtroopers take a day off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormtroopers take a day off

Similar (but different) to something posted in the Everything thread a few months back.

Enjoy!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Excellent!
    "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

Brilliant!
      sigpic

Comment

Fabulous !

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Similar (but different) to something posted in the Everything thread a few months back.

Enjoy!
          Those storm troopers sure do know how to have fun!
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Darth Vader:That is not part of the deal!
            Stormtrooper 12345678910:I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.
            Darth Vader:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

ROTFL ! Thanks for sharing,Digi.

Can't decide which was the funniest,but
              Spoiler:
              I bet Piglet never expected the Hundred Acre Wood to be such a risky 'Hood.
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

^ !

Thanks, Digi !
                Well, they are overworked, underpaid, at high, high, high risk of "early retirement" and under-appreciated .... Oh, not to mention replaceable !

Comment

Working...
                X