PDA

View Full Version : Blue Aliens originated from another galaxy?

Duneknight
May 11th, 2010, 04:59 AM
the space scenes had the alien ships pop out of FTL from the direction of the other galaxy, the same one destiny is heading to. does that mean those aliens came from another galaxy? i know there are problems with that theory.

magictrick
May 11th, 2010, 07:01 AM
I don't think there's any real proof. Remember the blue aliens were on the planet Eli, Chloe and Scott dialed in from. From what has been shown so far, they have been tracking Destiny for quite some time, so its unclear which galaxy they are from since Destiny traverses many galaxies. This would mean the aliens also have intergalactic travel capabilities as well.

Trinary
May 11th, 2010, 07:11 AM
The alien ship drop from hyper space at Destiny tail. The galaxy behind the alien ship was the one they all coming from.

Duneknight
May 11th, 2010, 07:15 AM
no no they dropped in front of destiny

Trinary
May 11th, 2010, 07:17 AM
Destiny were facing us, the viewer. Watch the show again.

Duneknight
May 11th, 2010, 07:24 AM
nah you need to watch it again. the galaxy destiny came out of looked bright blue while the other one resembled our own.

meo3000
May 11th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Dukeknight is right, the Blues dropped in front of Destiny, coming from the new galaxy. I checked and rechecked. What does this mean?

1. they come from that new galaxy and learned of Destiny through the seeder ship, i like that idea.

2. they over shoot in hyperspace and had to backtrack.

Nice find!

Solokiller
May 11th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Or, it's just a goof.

Dan93
May 11th, 2010, 09:05 AM
I think it just looked better having them coming towards the front of Destiny than to the rear, more suspense

General Jumper One
May 11th, 2010, 09:40 AM
I know I'm crazy, but maybe the aliens are actually peaceful and think that Destiny is coming to attack them.

Duneknight
May 11th, 2010, 09:45 AM
I know I'm crazy, but maybe the aliens are actually peaceful and think that Destiny is coming to attack them.

yes you are crazy

Duneknight
May 11th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Does Destiny have a doomsday device in it that the blue aliens want? why else would they jump galaxies in search of destiny?

Puddle-Jumper
May 11th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Id say the blue aliens are from 2 or 3 galaxies back maybe, if not from the galaxy they just passed through.. Rush said Destiny is like an obsession for them so they've obviously being following it for a while

Duneknight
May 11th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Id say the blue aliens are from 2 or 3 galaxies back maybe, if not from the galaxy they just passed through.. Rush said Destiny is like an obsession for them so they've obviously being following it for a while

you cant say that, they wouldve depleted all their resources. Destiny is lucky to be able to use stars for nergy but i dont thing the same could be said for our alien friends.

kymeric
May 11th, 2010, 11:14 AM
you cant say that, they wouldve depleted all their resources. Destiny is lucky to be able to use stars for nergy but i dont thing the same could be said for our alien friends.

They need not be confined to a single galaxy. Remember humans stretch from the MW to pegasus and way over in the ori galaxy, possible many other galaxies inbetween.

Infinite-Possibilities
May 11th, 2010, 11:50 AM

There's no reason to automatically think that. Destiny has been going for millions of years and the Blue Aliens have ships with an unknown power source and technology. Just because they came out of hyperspace in front of the Destiny doesn't necessarily mean they are from the next galaxy. It doesn't technically mean anything at all other than they came out of hyperspace in front of the Destiny.

GateroomGuard
May 11th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Destiny is the while whale to the Blues Ahab. They've been following it for who knows how long, maybe they are from another galaxy. I would find it funny if they actually were peaceful. I mean translating a new language with no previous background maybe they thought 'surrender' meant 'please don't fight us were coming over.'

beafly
May 11th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Just because they came from that direction does not mean they came from that galaxy. Space is big. They could have been wandering around the black looking for Destiny for some time and over shot it.

Mongoletsi
May 13th, 2010, 04:55 AM

Yep. Totally agree. I reckon/hope there's more of a backstory which explains exactly why these folk are so interested in Destiny.

Mongoletsi
May 13th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Does Destiny have a doomsday device in it that the blue aliens want? why else would they jump galaxies in search of destiny?

Wow that's so obviously the case! There must be a weapon of unimaginable destruction hidden away on Destiny where it's been sat since it launched. And soooooomehow these aliens who have never managed to properly get on board, well, they must be thinking "I bet there must be a weapon of unimaginable destruction hidden away on this strange ship, where it's been sat since it launched". And THAT is why they're following Destiny around. I'm amazed that the humans who are on board, and have experience with Ancient tech, well I'm just amazed none of them have mentioned it so far.

General Jumper One
May 13th, 2010, 06:13 AM

They want to be able to use the sun for energy

Mongoletsi
May 13th, 2010, 10:47 AM
What has your image sig (which makes no sense) got to do with Startrek? How odd.

General Jumper One
May 13th, 2010, 12:48 PM
What has your image sig (which makes no sense) got to do with Startrek? How odd.

Image is Iron Man 2 (one of the characters in) and the Star Trek part is left over from when I had a Star Trek Online Sig (also from when the Demo for the game was released).

Deckker
May 13th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Maybe, the seeder ship for the gates, came to their homeworld and mine it to dust..the seeder ship being "all powerful" had more defenses than they could handle. When they found out about Destiny, they knew they could control the seeder ship from "destorying worlds" so they embarked on a mission of vegenace/good will to save other planets from being minnined to death.

Mr.Xcelent
May 13th, 2010, 07:35 PM
If you look at the holo screen in lost, when Eli was going throuhg the alien computer. some of the writing look like little people praising what look like Destiny.so who know how long they've been following the ship.