PDA

View Full Version : Eli, Scott, and Chloe Could've Been on Earth!?

Save Chloe
May 9th, 2010, 08:54 PM
In 'Lost', Eli sent the kino through a gate only to find out that the planet on the other side had a "toxic" atmosphere. Was that planet Earth??? Just something to think about. We haven't heard the last about that "lost" kino...

Flibby
May 9th, 2010, 11:20 PM
How could it be Earth if it had a toxic atmosphere?

Avenger
May 9th, 2010, 11:27 PM
Yeah. That makes no sense at all.

reddevil18
May 10th, 2010, 04:21 AM
In 'Lost', Eli sent the kino through a gate only to find out that the planet on the other side had a "toxic" atmosphere. Was that planet Earth??? Just something to think about. We haven't heard the last about that "lost" kino...Something to think about? Yeah, maybe...when we're high. Are you riding Puff the Magic Dragon, OP? Because I see no other explanation for your completely absurd and illogical post.

Ser Scot A Ellison
May 10th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Save Cholie,

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.... no.

The Stargate would need a massive power sorce to reach another Galaxy, much less Earth. If the Gate could dial to Earth, a billion light years away. Why couldn't it show the address for Destiny just a few hundred light years away, if that.

jelgate
May 10th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I know it heretic for scifi fans but I go outside and the atomsphere seems overall non-toxic

MattSilver 3k
May 10th, 2010, 07:09 AM
Can we all just join in for a collective lolwut?

RJLCyberPunk
May 10th, 2010, 07:17 AM
In 'Lost', Eli sent the kino through a gate only to find out that the planet on the other side had a "toxic" atmosphere. Was that planet Earth??? Just something to think about. We haven't heard the last about that "lost" kino...

:mckay: Somebody has watched Avatar one too many times methinks... :mckay:

reddevil18
May 10th, 2010, 07:47 AM
Can we all just join in for a collective lolwut?
No.

Commander Zelix
May 10th, 2010, 08:32 AM
How could it be Earth if it had a toxic atmosphere?

Maybe it was Mexico? ;)

reddevil18
May 10th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Maybe it was Mexico? ;)Uh-oh!

Save Chloe
May 10th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Maybe it was Mexico? ;)

How mean! You must be Arizona's governor.

pipi
May 10th, 2010, 06:19 PM
Toxic Earth atmosphere... There is only one conclusion! A mens public toilet. :)