Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli, Scott, and Chloe Could've Been on Earth!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eli, Scott, and Chloe Could've Been on Earth!?

In 'Lost', Eli sent the kino through a gate only to find out that the planet on the other side had a "toxic" atmosphere. Was that planet Earth??? Just something to think about. We haven't heard the last about that "lost" kino...
    Stratification?

How could it be Earth if it had a toxic atmosphere?

Comment

Yeah. That makes no sense at all.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Save Chloe View Post
        In 'Lost', Eli sent the kino through a gate only to find out that the planet on the other side had a "toxic" atmosphere. Was that planet Earth??? Just something to think about. We haven't heard the last about that "lost" kino...
        Something to think about? Yeah, maybe...when we're high. Are you riding Puff the Magic Dragon, OP? Because I see no other explanation for your completely absurd and illogical post.

Comment

Save Cholie,

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.... no.

The Stargate would need a massive power sorce to reach another Galaxy, much less Earth. If the Gate could dial to Earth, a billion light years away. Why couldn't it show the address for Destiny just a few hundred light years away, if that.
          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

I know it heretic for scifi fans but I go outside and the atomsphere seems overall non-toxic
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Can we all just join in for a collective lolwut?
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Save Chloe View Post
                Somebody has watched Avatar one too many times methinks...
                The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  Can we all just join in for a collective lolwut?
                  No.

Comment

Originally posted by Flibby View Post
                    How could it be Earth if it had a toxic atmosphere?
                    Maybe it was Mexico?
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                      Maybe it was Mexico?
                      Uh-oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        Maybe it was Mexico?
                        How mean! You must be Arizona's governor.
                        Stratification?

Comment

Toxic Earth atmosphere... There is only one conclusion! A mens public toilet.

Comment

Working...
                          X