Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Eli.Scott and Chloe be under alien control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could Eli.Scott and Chloe be under alien control?

ok is it just me or did Eli, Scot and Chloe get back on destiny too conviently?

ok, so when they're dialing to the planet Eli, Scott and Chloe arrived on Destiny from. Eli was trying to convince Young not to send a kino to the planet by telling him theres nothing to worry about.

But then when they send the kino the planet was under control by the Blue Aliens?

do you think the aliens couldve done something to them?
    goodbye to a great tv showsigpic

It's an interesting theory, it didn't even occur to me that they might be. We know the Blue Aliens have the technology to read peoples minds I don't see it as such a stretch to imagine they have the technology to control them. However none of them seemed to be acting strangely but the Blues might have a form of mind control that creates something similar to a Za'tarc, 'programmed' to blow up Destiny if someone sets of the trigger.
    sigpic

Comment

With sci-fi, anything is possible.

Comment

I highly doubt it. That was just Elii being Eli. He sometimes doesn't grasp serious time
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

It could be a possibility, it also might explain the sabotage to the ship, that whole thing about Lt. James seemed a bit off to me, and like TJ said its not uncommon for some memory loss after hitting your head... it also might explain in the trailer
          Spoiler:
          how the blues are able to gate into Destiny, maybe eli or one of them is programmed to leave a control on a planet or something
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Hmmmm... I guess we'll just have to see, it would certainly make a good storyline if they were and a very good way for the Blues to get onto Destiny.

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
            It could be a possibility, it also might explain the sabotage to the ship, that whole thing about Lt. James seemed a bit off to me, and like TJ said its not uncommon for some memory loss after hitting your head... it also might explain in the trailer
            Spoiler:
            how the blues are able to gate into Destiny, maybe eli or one of them is programmed to leave a control on a planet or something
            I was just re-watching Sabotage and you can see when Lt. James' conciousness is switched, she's walking along and then she stops and her eyes kind of go wide. So i definitely think it was her who overloaded the FTL drive. This doesn't rule out Eli, Scott and Chloe being brainwashed however.
            sigpic

Comment

I think it's an interesting possibility, but I don't think the writers are going to go there. At least not yet. Maybe in a season or two.
              "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
              "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Their return did feel a bit too easy, but I don't think there is anything weird going on.
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Nice idea. But considering what happened to the trio (well almost nothing beside eli being eli with the paraplegic girl) since they got back, I don't think the writers have written it into the show. Let's say it was a bit strange to find the aliens ready to shoot on the planet.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by thejudeboy View Post
                    ok, so when they're dialing to the planet Eli, Scott and Chloe arrived on Destiny from. Eli was trying to convince Young not to send a kino to the planet by telling him theres nothing to worry about.

But then when they send the kino the planet was under control by the Blue Aliens?
                    I got the impression that Eli thought it was a waste of time to send a team there just to scout it out, not that he was saying not to send a Kino. That could just be me though.

Comment

I think the Blues sabotaged Destiny to get Chloe back on board. I still think Chloe and Rush are under some sort of control due to them being taken. The Blues were at the planet that Chloe, Eli and Scott had just returned from. The Blues potentially even fed more energy to the gate to let them dial back to Destiny. Personally I thought they were acting strange when they returned from Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by ProclarushTaonasAt View Post
                        Personally I thought they were acting strange when they returned from Destiny.
                        Its called bad writing. :devilsmiley:
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Eye-pod View Post
                          I was just re-watching Sabotage and you can see when Lt. James' conciousness is switched, she's walking along and then she stops and her eyes kind of go wide. So i definitely think it was her who overloaded the FTL drive. This doesn't rule out Eli, Scott and Chloe being brainwashed however.
                          Nice spot, Ill go check it out
                          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I was wondering that myself, I mean their dialing into the ship seemed a little too convenient.

Comment

I rally am hoping for that, but I fear that would expecting too much from the show

Comment

Working...
                              X