Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I link to a site through a picture in my sig?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I link to a site through a picture in my sig?

how do i put a link into my sig so that if somone clicks the pic they go to the site?
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Originally posted by corey2002
    how do i put a link into my sig so that if somone clicks the pic they go to the site?
    You do the following:

[*URL="www.linktoyourpicture.com"][*IMG]www.linktoyourpicture.com[/IMG][/URL]

Just remember to take out any asterisks (*).
    Last edited by Major Tyler; 07 January 2005, 02:24 PM.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by corey2002
      Just do what Major Tyler said. (I have a web-link connected to the picture in my current sig, too. It's pretty cool. Good Luck!!!)
      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

thanks
        MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
        I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Working...
        X