This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just think, in an alternate reality...

Rodney McKay is the brave and battle experienced leader of Atlantis' flagship team that's always scoring with alien women.

John Sheppard is the somewhat withdrawn, and largely acerbic technical genius that can rise to the occasion.

Ronon Dex is the wise and caring leader of a Satedan group, that has chosen to join the Atlantis expedition in order to help his people.

Teyla Emmagan is the somewhat rough and tumble Runner t hat has left behind her life of isolation in order to serve with her new family.

Oh, and last, but not least, Carson Beckett: he actually brings his turtles to Atlantis.

Originally posted by lordofseas
    Just think, in an alternate reality, SGA wasn't written badly.
    *nods head*
    sigpic

Comment

dr nicholas rush was lost saving his team from asurans, and dr weir is the somewhat insane lead scientist of the people trapped on destiny. the archaeologist rodney mckay opened the gate in 1992, opening hundreds if nt thousands of worlds to us. meanwhile in the pegasus galaxy humans rule a cruel empire where the wraith are nothing but slaves which are fed by criminals. atlantis is the heart of the wrr or the wraith resistance movement. sites where you can buy russian and asian brides have yet to be invented.
      An Axe age, A Sword age, Shields are sundered,
      A Wind age, A Wolf age, Ere the World falls,
      And no Man shall spare Another.

Driving fast has never killed anyone. Suddenly coming to a halt, that has killed many, many people

The Pope, an Irishman and an Italian are walking down a street, when one of them says "Hey look guys! A bar!"

Comment

Just think, in an alternate reality, SGA wasn't written badly.
        Opinion aside, I enjoyed Stargate Atlantis greatly. Does that mean I have bad taste? Let's see here. There is bound to be something I like that you do too. So, perhaps I have good taste. Or maybe, I have bad taste and good taste...which would just be "taste". Food for thought indeed: just skip the dressing (it's bad for ya).

Anyways, this is a rather....pointless thread.
        You find this pointless. The same could be said of science-fiction entertainment in general.

Comment

I thought this thread would be, in an alternate reality SGA is real and we're there,

In an alternate reality I bet Im getting some action right about now
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

In an alternate reality Teyla and Ronon weren't wallpaper characters
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              In an alternate reality Teyla and Ronon weren't wallpaper characters
              Don't knock wallpaper .

Comment

Originally posted by Ragitsu View Post
                Opinion aside, I enjoyed Stargate Atlantis greatly. Does that mean I have bad taste? Let's see here. There is bound to be something I like that you do too. So, perhaps I have good taste. Or maybe, I have bad taste and good taste...which would just be "taste". Food for thought indeed: just skip the dressing (it's bad for ya).

You find this pointless. The same could be said of science-fiction entertainment in general.
                Simply because there is an infinite amount of "Just think"s, that it becomes rather pointless to mention them.

Originally posted by General Jumper One
                The same could be said about your post.
                It could, but pointing out the pointless is actually not pointless. In my opinion.
                If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I would love to see more of that alternate reality!

Comment

In an alternate reality, Daniel actually got to Atlantis the first time!

Comment

In an alternate reality: SG-1 and SGA are still ongoing, together w/ SGU...and Farscape got it's 5th season, and Terminator: TSCC got renewed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                        In an alternate reality: SG-1 and SGA are still ongoing, together w/ SGU...and Farscape got it's 5th season, and Terminator: TSCC got renewed.
                        I want to find that reality!

Comment

In another reality, we've had World War 3 and Star Trek is the real world

Comment

Here's a novel idea. You don't like the existence of a thread, don't play in it. Let people be to have fun.

Any further attempts to derail this thread or snark off at other fans earns that poster a week's gag time.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

in an alternate reality, we actually got to see more of New Lantea and big snakes on the mainland named Betty.

(points if you get the reference)
                              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                              X