Flying Keno Bomb idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying Keno Bomb idea

It may be time for the crew to take apart a keno and mate it with a bit of C4. Painting a face on the thing may give it some personality. a mad keno! Use it to blow the stuffing out of those alien ships on the other side of the gate.
    sigpic

Flying Keno Bomb?

Brilliant! Pick the wrong numbers, and you're aspolded!
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

That's genius, not even Rush would of thought of that.
      sigpic

Comment

yes, let's waste C-4

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
          yes, let's waste C-4
          If they can make a functioning still, they can make some sort of functioning explosive without bringing out the C4.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Nitrate some Glycerol and Wala! If the can isolate and extract dye from funky sweet potatoes then why not?
            sigpic

Comment

Send the Kino bomb and a remote through the gate, the Aliens pick it up, press a button and BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by fmbchris View Post
                It may be time for the crew to take apart a keno and mate it with a bit of C4. Painting a face on the thing may give it some personality. a mad keno! Use it to blow the stuffing out of those alien ships on the other side of the gate.
                That is my favorite part of your flying Kino bomb.

Comment

what?? they have some unlimited supply of kino or what ?

anyone counted how many kinos they lost till its discovery?

Comment

Destiny ****s kenos! The despencer looks like a urinal in Eli's first bedroom.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                      yes, let's waste C-4
                      agree! If they are intelligent smurfs capable of implanting a tracking device in a human chest , they wouldn't fall in a easy trap !
                      Beside of this we have to remember that when the kino land on that planet the first thing they do was open fire ! so i think that's a silly idea

Originally posted by Alien encounter View Post
                      what?? they have some unlimited supply of kino or what ?

anyone counted how many kinos they lost till its discovery?
                      I remember a different threat where this was said , the threat ended sowing a scene of the virtual destiny travel (somewere in the mgm stargate site) that points the kino dispenser as a manufacture too (the kino is build there !)
                      Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

I doubt C4 would do much damage in a vacuum.

Comment

well if this show is going to make it past the first or second season, then the producers of the show should try and think a bit more out of the box.... they need to make weapons because they are going to run out of supplys .. this is Stargate! lots of killing! lots of death! a lot more cliche.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                            I doubt C4 would do much damage in a vacuum.
                            it would work better in a vacuum... no resistance... the gate on the planet was not in a vacuum
                            sigpic

Comment

how about strap some paints to the kino and use it to graffiti the alien ships. :O) pwnd

Comment

Working...
                              X