This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James getting bigger?

This is just an observation; James looked abnormally huge in this episode compared with Air. Although wearing a jacket does hide it a bit but still it's just too obvious this time around.

If she did get enhancements done mid-season, how do you think it affects the show from actress to producer to fans?

It was Peter Deluise's directing. Made sure to angle the camera correctly for the best shot of her, 'cause that's how he rolls./joke

I personally haven't noticed any change.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Hmm. I don't notice any difference either.

Do you have any HD screencaps to support you assertion?

Comment

LOL... I just can't take this thread seriously.

But if she did get enhancements, the critics will pan the show as sexist, one of the producers will write an angry letter to one of them, and I'll have to endure more articles about the lack of strong female charecters.

The mathmatical law I've come up with is that internet perception of female empowerment is inversely proportional to bra size in science fiction. I'm applying for a grant to study this phenomenon as we speak.

Seriously though, James is a great charecter and Julia does a great job with her. I really wish this whole sexist debate hadn't happened because I feel like somewhere along the line her charecter got completely minimized as an internet punchline.
        Last edited by Azzers; 07 May 2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Nope - still bigger than her head.

Comment

It was a little absurd when she opened the door to colonel youngs room with chloe. That angle, well perhaps we all just sexist men, but its hard to take her character seriously at the moment.
            Chief Galen Tyrol: But how do you know I'm human?
            Brother Cavil: Oh, well, maybe because I'm a Cylon, and I've never seen you at any of the meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Hmm. I don't notice any difference either.

Do you have any HD screencaps to support you assertion?
              I was going to compile a gallery for ya but then I discovered she's been that big all along. It's just the camera angle and whether she's wearing a sports bra or not that made it a bit fake.

Comment

She's BFFs with TJ. A sly moment of sympathetic hormonally induced enhancement! Pseudo science, go!

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                  This is just an observation; James looked abnormally huge in this episode compared with Air. Although wearing a jacket does hide it a bit but still it's just too obvious this time around.

If she did get enhancements done mid-season, how do you think it affects the show from actress to producer to fans?
                  I think you're imagining it. To answer the question though, I doubt the producers would be too pleased with any of the actors getting noticeable surgery, though on the other hand unless they're willing to off them then I don't supposed they have much say in the matter. I'm not sure what you're asking in regard to the fans...

Comment

Her assets seemed to be more "in your face" than in previous episodes. It was a bit distracting at times and I'm a woman! I think it was mostly that she had more to do in this episode and maybe camera angles.

Comment

I would like to see the blue aliens capture James and try to use Chloe's wetsuit, thinking humans are pretty much the same size, like they all are. They could spend weeks trying to determine why the suit won't zip up.
                      sigpic

Comment

im assuming you mean bigger as in ...chest size?

i.....may have noticed that too.....didnt really care (in regards to the story....in other ways i DID care a whole lot)

Comment

I doubt she had enhancements mid season. Like any surgery, she would have had to take time off to recover. And as far as I know, there wasn't enough between during the filming of season 1 to allow time off after something like that.

She wouldn't have needed to 'go bigger' anyway. I mean, come on, you must have noticed how big they were already.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherVoice View Post
                            She's BFFs with TJ. A sly moment of sympathetic hormonally induced enhancement! Pseudo science, go!
                            I was just thinking that.

She's always been this big. But hey, at least there was no up-close kino-vision this time 'round.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                              I would like to see the blue aliens capture James and try to use Chloe's wetsuit, thinking humans are pretty much the same size, like they all are. They could spend weeks trying to determine why the suit won't zip up.
                              Oh, no. I'm sure they'd get a hacksaw and take care of things...

Comment

Working...
                              X