PDA

View Full Version : Gods Damnit, Space Channel!

Lord Hurin
May 7th, 2010, 07:21 PM
Well, Space Channel here in Southern Ontario seems to be having technical difficulties. Every 5 minutes or so, the show would freeze for a couple minutes. We couldn't even keep up with what was going on. Anyone know what day and time the episode gets re-aired? Hopefully they'll have the problems cleared up by then.

the_habs_fan
May 7th, 2010, 07:24 PM
Well, Space Channel here in Southern Ontario seems to be having technical difficulties. Every 5 minutes or so, the show would freeze for a couple minutes. We couldn't even keep up with what was going on. Anyone know what day and time the episode gets re-aired? Hopefully they'll have the problems cleared up by then.

Space is working fine for me up in ottawa

Lord Hurin
May 7th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Space is working fine for me up in ottawa

Really? We had a pretty strong thunder storm on Wednesday evening/ night and it hasn't been right since. There's a storm again tonight, but hopefully they'll try to fix whatever the problem is quickly.

Pharaoh Atem
May 7th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Gods Damnit, Space Channel!

FYI there's only 1 god. the 12 lords of kobol are frauds

jelgate
May 7th, 2010, 07:32 PM
I may not be Canadian but that is an injustice. Mob rule now,

Lord Hurin
May 7th, 2010, 07:32 PM

Hehe, I thought it'd be more polite (and a genre in-joke) so as not to offend any religious forum members. Better safe than sorry. :)

Lord Hurin
May 7th, 2010, 07:34 PM
I may not be Canadian but that is an injustice. Mob rule now,

No no, "Justice" aired months ago. I saw it just fine. Sabotage is the one I want! :P

Still though, I'd rather wait and see it properly than try and muddle through the mess it's in now. I may have to steer clear of the other threads in this forum though...

Iffy
May 7th, 2010, 07:34 PM

Stop listening to the Sixes.

I hate it when the satellite freezes and it never does it when you don't care.

moriktherogue
May 7th, 2010, 08:07 PM
just finished watching sabotage and was eagerly anticipating the sneak peek at Pain. it never made a showing! just another thing to note happened from the Space channel.

jamaica2099
May 7th, 2010, 08:10 PM
SPACE is working perfectly here in Jamaica. I am now watching InnerSpace.

erotavlas
May 7th, 2010, 08:10 PM
I don't think it was anything to do with Space channel itself....they aired it uninterrupted (Toronto here) (you can probably blame the thunderstorm we had tonight though)

I've seen it re aired the next day (Saturday in the evening) but I forget what time exactly...

Astria
May 7th, 2010, 08:15 PM
It airs again at 1am et and tomorrow at 8pm et. Also they should have it up on their website tomorrow.

ProclarushTaonasAt
May 7th, 2010, 08:51 PM
You can also watch it on Space's website starting tomorrow for one or two weeks for free.

http://www.spacecast.com/

Top right where it says 'Watch Now.'

Hope that helps. Enjoy!

Asecooper
May 7th, 2010, 08:58 PM
I'm in Toronto (Scarborough specifically) and besides some minor sound glitches at the beginning, everything aired just fine.

Pharaoh Atem
May 7th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Stop listening to the Sixes.

e.

i'm not but the 12 lords didn't help the fleet at all. it was the one true who did that.

DigiFluid
May 7th, 2010, 10:54 PM
SPACE is working perfectly here in Jamaica. I am now watching InnerSpace.
Why would you torture yourself so? Those two morons need to get fired, retroactive to 20 years ago.

Lord Hurin
May 8th, 2010, 03:32 AM
<Snipped out reply to deleted post/post requote>

And, green for those who gave me the day and time. Thanks guys! :)

Oh, and for DigiFluid for being absolutely right. Not sure if both of them were even alive 20 years ago though :P

jamaica2099
May 8th, 2010, 07:32 AM
Not torture. It's easier to record and edit to DVD live at 9pm. And if a problem occurs there is always the 1am and 6pm showings.

dacooker
May 8th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Space send all the better signals out here in the west.

SG7
May 8th, 2010, 08:05 PM
It airs again at 1am et and tomorrow at 8pm et. Also they should have it up on their website tomorrow.

Yeh I believe they put the episode on their website after it airs at 8pm on Saturday. Though don't know for sure as I've always watched in on Suday or after on their site when I would watch it

Iffy
May 8th, 2010, 08:08 PM
i'm not but the 12 lords didn't help the fleet at all. it was the one true who did that.

Yes you are. :p Is it the 12 lords fault they were annoyed?

Bagpuss
May 8th, 2010, 11:37 PM
This thread seems to have been more about ignoring the GateWorld rules about net dl than anything else.

Legal means ONLY .If you use anything else or want to discuss it/foreign tv channels : keep it off this forum.

Please check out this new Forum Announcement :by Skydiver on behalf of Darren (http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=128)

Deleted some posts.No further discussion.Read the Announcement.

Bagpuss
GateWorld Moderator.