Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choir-like music used on episodes, does anyone know the one I mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choir-like music used on episodes, does anyone know the one I mean?

I'm trying to find a clip, or even just some information on a piece of music that played on several episodes.

It was used on an episode of Season 5, I forget which, but also on Season 6's "Cure", as plays in the background when Kelmaa enters the room to see Egeria.

It's a great piece, almost sounds like a choir, but I can't find anything out about it.

Does anyone know the piece I mean, or know anything about it?

Thanks guys, I'd really appreciate any help on this.

i have been wondering about this too. i believe it was also on endgame when m'zel was dying.
    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostsforge View Post
      I'm trying to find a clip, or even just some information on a piece of music that played on several episodes.

It was used on an episode of Season 5, I forget which, but also on Season 6's "Cure", as plays in the background when Kelmaa enters the room to see Egeria.

It's a great piece, almost sounds like a choir, but I can't find anything out about it.

Does anyone know the piece I mean, or know anything about it?

Thanks guys, I'd really appreciate any help on this.
      If you want to know anything about the music of the show, I'd advise posting the question on http://www.freeclyde.com/ . It's Joel Goldsmith's website, so he, or one of the people on the website could potentially help you.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Working...
      X