Swan Song (522)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swan Song (522)

THE APOCALYPSE – The entire season has been leading up to this showdown between good and evil. With the Apocalypse looming, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) realize they are out of options and make heart-breaking decisions that will change their lives forever. A beloved character is killed. Steve Boyum directed the episode with teleplay by Eric Kripke and story by Eric Gewitz (#522).

Post Viewing Thread Only

OMG what an ep i hate that we have to wait for season 6. Was chuck god and how was Sam standing there was it god that brought him back and he doesn't want to see dean so he can live the life he wants. SO MAY QUESTIONS for season 6
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
      OMG what an ep i hate that we have to wait for season 6 i only have one question was chuck god
      That's what I wanna know! Because...holy CRAP! Man, what an episode that was!

Btw, how did you watch it so early? I just got through watching it on TV and you posted right before it started... Internet? Different timezone? What?
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I just posted when it ended it airs from 9-10 on sun TV i am in EST time zone
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

It would make sense for Chuck to have been god this entire time. But where is John if he was in heaven at one point & he was not there when the boys were there ?

Comment

What a season finale. It definitely did not disappoint, on any level. So Chuck was God, eh? I definitely didn't see that coming. And it looks like Sam and Dean passed the test his sons Lucifer and Michael could not. I really can't wait to see where this takes us next season.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I feel bad for Lisa though since next season Dean will just leave her again

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                I feel bad for Lisa though since next season Dean will just leave her again
                Yeah, something will definitely draw him and Sam back into the hunting game.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I say give Lisa super powers so that she can kick Dean's ass. But she is also probably the only female that he has dated who knows about the family business thing

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                    I say give Lisa super powers so that she can kick Dean's ass. But she is also probably the only female that he has dated who knows about the family business thing
                    Nah, that would definitely be "jumping the shark" IMO.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Nah, that would definitely be "jumping the shark" IMO.
                      Hey maybe God is Lisa lol

Comment

That was not how I thought it would go, that's for sure. I kept waiting for Dean to push Sam into the pit and go with him. I didn't expect Chuck to be God from the way the episode started, I thought maybe God was hiding in the Impala or something like that. I wonder if that is the last we've seen of Cas?

Considering that I'm fairly sure that this episode was written before the show was renewed for a 6th season, it would have made a great series finale, except for Sam being in the pit but that was damn good. I can't wait to see where they take us in season 6.

Comment

I can just say !!!!! and Holy crap! Kripke is amazing. Really really amazing. I am just whoa!
                          And Chuck is definitely God. God with hooker and alcohol problem. Well hey I guess running creation takes its toll on a person.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura
                          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

HOLY S***!!!that was awesome!not at all wat i was expecting from this epsiode very well done and kripke delivers once again,im still hoping cas will be back a little bit and i really hope that we get some answers about chuck being god at some point next season but i am concerned about sam,he didnt look very sam like when he appeared in front of lisa's house im wondering if he starts out as the big bad next season.

Comment

Holy crap! That was incredible. I didn't expect it to end this way, really, I didn't. And I am unable to form proper sentences, I guess I need some time.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                              X