X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cease Fire (422)

Stargate: Horizon
    Cease Fire

When Sivok reveals news of a dangerous development, various former enemies come together to form a potential alliance.

Check it out!

Then stop back here for comments and discussion!
    Outstanding
    57.14%
    Good
    28.57%
    Fair
    14.29%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    0.00%

The episode is now up!

Enjoy, and let us know what you think!
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

well i was expecting the other shoe to drop and there it goes. over all not bad. too bad that battle on fervena turned into a massacre on both side but that's the side effect of war.

so will we see Colonel Carter with the george hammond making an appearance? or Colonel Logan with the bellaophron or whatever its called? i dont know which ships you decided to put in the next episode or the season finale but i would like to have seen Caldwell, Ellis, Carter, and Logan make an appearance any chance of any them making an appearance?
      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 06 May 2010, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        well i was expecting the other shoe to drop and there it goes. over all not bad. too bad that battle on fervena turned into a massacre on both side but that's the side effect of war.
        Glad you liked it!

I think this episode has an interesting balance because it first has to kind of wrap up the battle on Fervena, and then the second half really sets up the next episode while having some really great character moments. Could we possibly see Lenori and Kayla ending up together? It couldn't really be that simple, though. We'll have to see what happens during the mission in next week's episode first, I guess. I do think, after having lost Marcai and then having been exiled from his own people, Lenori does kind of deserve a break. But, we'll have to see how these things go.

so will we see Colonel Carter with the george hammond making an appearance? or Colonel Logan with the bellaophron or whatever its called? i dont know which ships you decided to put in the next episode or the season finale but i would like to have seen Caldwell, Ellis, Carter, and Logan make an appearance any chance of any them making an appearance?
        I can say for sure that we'll see the Bellerophon again before the season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
          Could we possibly see Lenori and Kayla ending up together? It couldn't really be that simple, though. We'll have to see what happens during the mission in next week's episode first, I guess. I do think, after having lost Marcai and then having been exiled from his own people, Lenori does kind of deserve a break. But, we'll have to see how these things go.
          Since when do writers give characters breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
            Since when do writers give characters breaks?
            Yeah, that's a good point.

Comment

I hope I didn't sound too sarcastic. Forgot to put the smiley on the end.

Comment

No, it didn't come off wrong at all.
                Last edited by Alex Rubit; 11 May 2010, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I did enjoy that. Nice to see the continuing conflict and nice to see things getting ready for a nice big battle. Some nice little moments in there - I sure hope you don't kill Kayla 'cause that'd just be unfair. I look forward to the next episode.

I have forgotten a lot of what seems to have been happening lately. I feel a major re-read maybe in order soon.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Is another episode releasing today?

Comment

"Unto the Breach" will be out later today. And this is going to be a pretty big one. In fact, it would have worked well as the season finale! There'll be some big events, and after this episode the series will be going in quite a different direction.

And speaking of the finale, there'll be an announcement out about it later today too.

Comment

Working...
                      X