Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! In search of an Amanda/Damian clip. Help? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! In search of an Amanda/Damian clip. Help? :)

Hi everyone!

I'm sort of a newbie to this fandom (or at least to Gateworld), so first of all... hi! Gonna try to stop by more often, but time isn't always on my side, sadly.

Now, my big question... I'm looking for a video clip, which I'm beginning to think of as my own personal Holy Grail when it comes to this fandom; i.e. I know it's out there somewhere, but I can't for the life of me find it. Someone directed me to this forum and said you were all really nice people, so I thought I'd give it a go.

The clip/interview in question is the one where this gif comes from:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2rc1mw4.jpg

As far as I've been able to learn, it was originally posted on the official "Sanctuary" site back a couple of years back, but since the site has since changed, the link to it is invalid.

Does anyone have this saved and would be willing to upload it for me? I'd pretty much be your willing slave for life.

Thanks in advance!

//Angie

Actually, never mind! To the person who DID get back to me - THANK YOU. I can't message you back, 'cause I'm still just a Probie here, but really... thank you FOR getting back to me. <3 Just wanted to say that so you didn't think I was ignoring you. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by angiescully View Post
      Actually, never mind! To the person who DID get back to me - THANK YOU. I can't message you back, 'cause I'm still just a Probie here, but really... thank you FOR getting back to me. <3 Just wanted to say that so you didn't think I was ignoring you. Thanks!
      Thanks Angie, for your quest! I lost my copy of the video too when my computer's hard drive fried earlier this year.

And thank you for e-mailing me with a copy of the video.

I've embedded the video at my blog.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X