Lost in the labyrinth, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost in the labyrinth, really?

I thought everyone nowdays knows that you can not get lost in the labyrinth, you just have to keep turning left or right all the time, right?

Clearly there is some evil sorcery at work here.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

its an ancient alien labyrinth, there could be collapsed parts, misleading tunnels and other funkiness

Comment

left, left, left, giant evil friggin spider....right, right, right, even bigger giant evil spider. Easy to get distracted.
        sigpic

Comment

left left left makes a square.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            left, left, left, giant evil friggin spider....right, right, right, even bigger giant evil spider. Easy to get distracted.

easy you just use a rope . ow sh** we don't have a rope ... well Chloe we need your shirt , and maybe pants , and maybe... =D
            Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

right, left, right, left, straight, left, right.

anyone who doesn't get the reference shame on you
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

They all got lost because Eli didn't know about the breadcrumb feature on all kinos...

It is kinda' surprising that there isn't some sort of "Home" button for the kinos so they may return to their control devices at a faster speed than someone could drive them, or perhaps by a more direct route.

regards,
                G.
                Go for Marty...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  right, left, right, left, straight, left, right.

anyone who doesn't get the reference shame on you
                  Zelda? ;-)
                  Enjoying SGU. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranded View Post
                    Zelda? ;-)
                    The path to the Sacred Forest Meadow, right? Where Saria is in Ocarina of Time? Oh, God, I hate that I still know that combination...
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

You are of course technically correct. A labyrinth has only one path to the center. There is no way to get lost. You enter in one spot, and exit in the same spot, and it only leads to the center.

What they were wandering around in, would be more accurately described as a maze.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranded View Post
                        Zelda? ;-)
                        Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        The path to the Sacred Forest Meadow, right? Where Saria is in Ocarina of Time? Oh, God, I hate that I still know that combination...
                        you win
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                        X