Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who doesn't know about the Scott and James thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who doesn't know about the Scott and James thing?

I was surprise a bit when Col Young sent TJ to check on Lt Vanessa Jame about Scott and others got stranded .
    Vanessa openly talked to TJ about something like " not the kind of person to just go to bed with someone.."
    Before Vanessa realize she was sent by Col Young to check on her.

The Scott and James thing wasn't just one time in the 304 closet thing before the attack.Long enough for at least two other military personnel to know about it.

When the team first got on board Destiny, Scott tried to pretend barely remember her name, now we know they had a thing for little while ,that make Scott look a bit worse than before.

Vanessa seems to be a bit slightly affected by Scott's current situation.It is a bit hard to tell, considering she was part of the rescue team, she probably kept her feelings bottle up, we saw her cry in her room alone in "space"

I like Vanessa, please don't turn her into part of a Chloe/Scott/Vanessa love triangle. Because it usually doesn't end well for a non main cast character in a love triangle.

I don't know about love triangles. I just hope she doesn't turn into to the character that can never seem to find love. Fell easily for Scott and now trying to move on but the guy(s) she likes don't pay her no never mind type thing.

If I heard her swooning over me on the com I'd be all over that.

Comment

what!? i didnt know about this!

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
        what!? i didnt know about this!
        LOL !!

Seems like everybody else does though

Comment

ckwongau,

So, no "love quadragles" a la Battlestar Galactica?
          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

They never went into details about it until Lost. I mean they showed them getting it on in Air part 1 and that was about it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ser Scot A Ellison View Post
              ckwongau,

So, no "love quadragles" a la Battlestar Galactica?
              Not for lack of trying though.

There's Eli-Chloe-Scott-James, what with the first liking the second and the second with the third and the forth liking the third. And then there's Young and his wife, Young and TJ, Telford and Young's wife, and the obvious and torrid love affair between Young and Telford.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                I was surprise a bit when Col Young sent TJ to check on Lt Vanessa Jame about Scott and others got stranded .
                Vanessa openly talked to TJ about something like " not the kind of person to just go to bed with someone.."
                Before Vanessa realize she was sent by Col Young to check on her.

The Scott and James thing wasn't just one time in the 304 closet thing before the attack.Long enough for at least two other military personnel to know about it.

When the team first got on board Destiny, Scott tried to pretend barely remember her name, now we know they had a thing for little while ,that make Scott look a bit worse than before.

Vanessa seems to be a bit slightly affected by Scott's current situation.It is a bit hard to tell, considering she was part of the rescue team, she probably kept her feelings bottle up, we saw her cry in her room alone in "space"

I like Vanessa, please don't turn her into part of a Chloe/Scott/Vanessa love triangle. Because it usually doesn't end well for a non main cast character in a love triangle.
                ...so what you're telling me is that you just now figured out she was previously in a relationship with Scott and is somewhat bitter that she was kicked to the curb so quickly?

Where have you been?
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  ...so what you're telling me is that you just now figured out she was previously in a relationship with Scott and is somewhat bitter that she was kicked to the curb so quickly?

Where have you been?
                  There was no evidence of a solid relationship before though. Hell, one poster on here was even personally offended that we saw James crying at the end of "Space" because he thought it was sexist that she'd be crying over a "**** buddy."

Comment

they were in a relationship? didn't seem like much of a relationship if Scott ditched her so fast after arriving on Destiny. Or did he do it because they are both military working together and aren't supposed to form attachments to each other in case while on a mission one of them has to order the other to perform some crazy self sacrificing action which results inevitably to their death and the other starts crying uncontrollably jeopardizing the rest of the teams safety while they try and make it back alive to destiny.... or some reason like that

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      Not for lack of trying though.

There's Eli-Chloe-Scott-James, what with the first liking the second and the second with the third and the forth liking the third. And then there's Young and his wife, Young and TJ, Telford and Young's wife, and the obvious and torrid love affair between Young and Telford.
                      I would like to see the first love triangle =D
                      Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
                        they were in a relationship? didn't seem like much of a relationship if Scott ditched her so fast after arriving on Destiny.
                        I think that it was a kina one-sided relationship, meaning a lot more to her than to him.
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          I think that it was a kina one-sided relationship, meaning a lot more to her than to him.
                          Yeah, boys are jerks

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
                            Yeah, boys are jerks
                            Thats is kind of a generalized statement. Both genders can be jerks
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post
                              Yeah, boys are jerks
                              Not all boys, I try to be nice to everyone.

But I hope Scott gets away from Chloe so Chloe can have Eli.

Comment

Working...
                              X