Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palffy: A Future for Anubis? (spoiler through Reckoning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palffy: A Future for Anubis? (spoiler through Reckoning)

I just got done reading about GW's little chat with David Palffy and the ract that currently there is no plan to bring him back in the role. Anybody who's seen the Reckoning pics knows that Anubis isn't being played by Palffy and while I understand the reasoning behind it I'm still sort of disapointed.

However, I had no idea that he is marrying Erica Durance (aka Krista from Affinity and Lois Lane on Smallville). So congrats to David on his upcoming nuptials.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

I'd like to second Shipperahoy's congratulations to David Pallfy and Erica Durance.
    Rocky

Comment

I didn't even knew they had a relation

Comment

Lois Lane and Anubis... who'd have thunk it.

I'm not suprised that they are taking Anubis in a new direction now though, if you listen to the commentaries on Anubis episodes, the directors all talk about how difficult it is to have a villain with no face. Though, they all highly praise David Palffy.

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

That's great news about David Palffy and Erica Durance - I bet they make a cute couple.

As lame as it would probably be I wish they could find a way to resurrect Sokar - he had such potential and I thought David did a great job playing him.
          Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Yeah you know I love Anubis.Fist time Zipacna spoke of Anubis in Summit I thought wow He is going to be a great sytemlord.He was really cool and I keep on hoping that he'll return.You know he was the scariest of them all.The strongest,badest Goa'uld.You got to admit that.He was the mightyest of all the Goa'uld.He was ascended and he knew about the Ancient technology I Hope that Anubis will return I can't wait for the Reconing episodes
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
            X