Whoa, we lost (har har) some time somewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa, we lost (har har) some time somewhere

During "Faith", we found out that TJ was 15 weeks pregnant. That was 2 weeks ago. In "Lost", she's 22 weeks pregnant. We seem to have misplaced about 5 weeks
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I believe she said 15 weeks in the first 2,3 days, before the music montage that effectively skipped to the last day on that planet so i count 19 weeks so still Missing 2 weeks.

Comment

we have been told by joe mallozzi that each episode does NOT take place one week after the last...problem solved!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        During "Faith", we found out that TJ was 15 weeks pregnant. That was 2 weeks ago. In "Lost", she's 22 weeks pregnant. We seem to have misplaced about 5 weeks
        time flies when your in a runaway train
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Probably because they were on that Faith planet for a month. Although if she is 22 weeks pregnant she should look bigger then she is
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Not really. One of our chicks at my last command did not start showing until he hit 25 weeks.. Well that i noticed.

Comment

BDU pants hide a baby bump really well. While I admit that I showed earlier than 22 weeks, some people take awhile to really look anything more than a bit bloated.
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                You're assuming each episode is only a week apart. Also, TJ told Chloe she was pregnant before most of their time on the planet skipped by, so it sounds right to me.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

im still confused as to why people are still posting here when this thread topic was resolved with my original post

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                    im still confused as to why people are still posting here when this thread topic was resolved with my original post
                    Because you didn't mention the month long time lapse in Faith is a fuller explanation of the perceived time jump.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                      Because you didn't mention the month long time lapse in Faith is a fuller explanation of the perceived time jump.
                      That and some like to elaborate more. At first when she mentions that she was about 22 weeks, I was like huh?? Then realized that a month had passed. And saw that really there was only about 2-3 weeks to account for.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                        yes but people were still complaining about the several weeks that went missing which would include those after that month

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Not really. One of our chicks at my last command did not start showing until he hit 25 weeks.. Well that i noticed.
                          HE?! Lack of baby belly is the least of his problems, it seems...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            time flies when your in a runaway train
                            Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post

Lol'd

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            we have been told by joe mallozzi that each episode does NOT take place one week after the last...problem solved!
                            yeap he said it in his blog
                            Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Hurin View Post

Thanks for the catch. Was using my laptop and sometimes the S and B buttons don't catch.''

Comment

Working...
                              X