daniels wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daniels wife

When daniel and rush were in the lecture hall, daniel told rush about his wife. I got the impression rush didnt know from his facial expression when he said it. Did anyone else notice that? just wondered as the whole mental world was constructed of things rush knew so wondered if there was something in it

i think there was more going on then just what was in rush's head. someone giving nicky some hints about the code.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by luckylad View Post
      When daniel and rush were in the lecture hall, daniel told rush about his wife. I got the impression rush didnt know from his facial expression when he said it. Did anyone else notice that? just wondered as the whole mental world was constructed of things rush knew so wondered if there was something in it
      Memory is one of those tricky things. You may forget something vitally important, but remember something completely trivial. It wouldn't surprise me if Rush had read reports from SG-1's exploits relating to Sha'rae, and consciously forgotten about it only for the device to have dug it up when it created the image of Daniel.

Comment

Working...
      X