Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Town

Sam Neill was awesome

Well, he usually is. I liked it a lot. Some hammy lines but oh well. I'm going to see this through to the end.
    sigpic
    Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

?
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Happy Town is a show on ABC. It airs weds at ten/nine central in the US. It's series premire was tonight.
        sigpic
        Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

It was interesting. When I saw
          Spoiler:
          the cops just blurt out that the ladies husband had been murdered, I thought that's not the way to do something like that, and then it turns out that their terrible cops.
          That was pretty amusing.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
            It was interesting. When I saw
            Spoiler:
            the cops just blurt out that the ladies husband had been murdered, I thought that's not the way to do something like that, and then it turns out that their terrible cops.
            That was pretty amusing.
            Spoiler:
            To be fair most of those cops never dealt with murder cases & the likes before. At least they are not doing anything like "I saw that in a movie once" type of thing

Comment

Enjoy it while you can. The premiere ratings were terrible
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I didn't care for it. I wanted to because of Amy Acker, but I found the writing to be clumsy and over the top. They are trying way too hard to be quirky. I'll attempt one more episode, because pilots are usually not great.

Comment

Harpers Island 2.0

Comment

Looks like this show is a goner. After this weeks episode ABC is pulling it from the schedule until sweeps are over and then burning off the last five episodes in June.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                      Harpers Island 2.0
                      so true but thank god for on demand

Comment

Working...
                      X