Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What skill/s or ability of the Na'vi people in Avatar,would you most like to possess?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What skill/s or ability of the Na'vi people in Avatar,would you most like to possess?

What skill/s or ability of the Na'vi people in Avatar, would you (seriously or humorously) most like possessing and please say why.

The ability to generate a billion dollars in revenue.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

The ability to make losers want to kill themselves out of pure envy for my make-believe life.

Comment

Being able to suck so hard that I invert the universe and people love me when they shouldn't.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

How about, the ability to make James Cameron's head even bigger.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
            Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
            The ability to make losers want to kill themselves out of pure envy for my make-believe life.
            I saw this thread and immediately wanted to post these two things... but you guys beat me
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Nothing. I would like the Na'vi more if they never existed in the first place.

Comment

nearly 3 billion.

I'd like the ability to sell millions of blu-rays then screw people over by including no special features, layers of DRM and making sure loads of legitimate customers are unable to play the discs. This is then followed up by releasing a "special edition" with everything people wanted for a lot more money.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  nearly 3 billion.

I'd like the ability to sell millions of blu-rays then screw people over by including no special features, layers of DRM and making sure loads of legitimate customers are unable to play the discs. This is then followed up by releasing a "special edition" with everything people wanted for a lot more money.
                  So the ability to screw suckers out of their money.

Man, it feels like there's a lot of Avatar hate out there. Not that I care, I'm just saying.

Comment

So the ability to screw suckers out of their money.

Man, it feels like there's a lot of Avatar hate out there. Not that I care, I'm just saying.
                    Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie. I just hate the hype surrounding it just because it made a fortune, like movie studios looking to do a 3D release of a movie but filming it in 2D. Or releasing the film on Blu-Ray only to screw it up for a load of legitimate customers because of piracy fears. Or releasing it on DVD/Blu-Ray, with no special features and yet announcing that a second version will be released around the time of the two big US holidays (one of which just happens to be a worldwide event too).

So I don't hate the movie, but the crap the Studios are up to because of it.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X