X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Season 1 promophoto - need help

Hello,

I'm looking this photo...

though not with uniform, but civilian clothes.

Lea
    *Vancouver Con Attendee 2006* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2007*
    *Vancouver Con Attendee 2008* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2009*
    *Vancouver Con Attendee 2010* *Vancouver Con Attendee 2011*

* Vancouver Con Attendee 2012 *

To my knowledge, there are no promotional photos with the entire cast in civilian clothes for Season 1. There are group photos of the cast in civilian clothes for Season 2 and Season 3; those are probably the ones you're thinking of.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I saw the photo, what I mean, in Vancouver last weekend. It was part of the video clip from creation.

Comment

Well, I wasn't in Vancouver, so I don't know what photo you're talking about. All I know is, the only promotional photos available to the public that feature a group shot with everyone in civilian clothes were from Season 2 and Season 3. So either you've mistaken a Season 2 or Season 3 photo as Season 1, or it's a photo that Creation was able to get because of their special relationship with the studio, but it's not available to the public. Sorry.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No I mean Season 1. But I think you're right and it wasn't a public photo. Thanks for your answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lea View Post
            No I mean Season 1. But I think you're right and it wasn't a public photo. Thanks for your answers.
            If it wasn't a public photo, perhaps it's a screenshot.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X