Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is this episode?

Why isn't the episode on hulu / SyFy?

Normally it is in on Saturday, but it's Sunday and it is still not there.

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post

Because for whatever reason that is the legal agreement between MGM and SyFy. Thier are so many reasons that MGM wants to wait a week before releasing the new episode. The most likely reason being DVR ratings
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Amazon Video On Demand has it & likely other places like Itunes

Comment

Originally posted by koroush47 View Post

comcast did that tio me last week with faith. maybe it's a new method to force people to download it on itunes
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          comcast did that tio me last week with faith. maybe it's a new method to force people to download it on itunes
          Or force people to illegally download it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
            most people don't know how too. me included
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
              Thats a pretty small minority. More people would wait then illegal download
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Thats a pretty small minority. More people would wait then illegal download
                You underestimate the addiction of SGU some people must have.

Though we'd best lose this track of conversation, lest the mods come storming in and ban my pretty self.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                  You underestimate the addiction of SGU some people must have.

Though we'd best lose this track of conversation, lest the mods come storming in and ban my pretty self.
                  Indeed. I just said it cause I live in Aus, and we have to wait a WEEK to see the new eps... And my addiction runs deep. I still rewatch it when it airs here though.

Comment

most people don't know how too. me included
                    What!?! I thought everybody knew about bittorrent and torrent-files these days...

As a non-American its the only way I can watch it, though I doubt that a legal solution would be as fast and easy. It's available an hour or so after airing, and usually takes 10-15 minutes to download in HD quality. I've always wondered why content-creators would let such an easy distribution method go them by.

Comment

Originally posted by vszulc View Post
                      What!?! I thought everybody knew about bittorrent and torrent-files these days...

As a non-American its the only way I can watch it, though I doubt that a legal solution would be as fast and easy. It's available an hour or so after airing, and usually takes 10-15 minutes to download in HD quality. I've always wondered why content-creators would let such an easy distribution method go them by.
                      MANY MANY people have no need for torrenting... People are happy with the legal way of things because they dont know about other ways. Why download something when you can sit in front of your TV and watch it?

Comment

Well, no commercials for one. You get to watch it in high quality HD, and can watch it when and where and on what device you want to. You're not stuck with any particular provider either, like you are with Itunes. Plenty of reasons. And for many people it's the only way they CAN watch it.

Comment

There are no websites that will allow you to watch the episode now. Absolutely none whatsoever. Don't even try to look.
                          All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

There are no websites that will allow you to watch the episode now. Absolutely none whatsoever. Don't even try to look.
                            Except for torrent sites, which proves my point, lol.

(Offtopic rant)
                            It's really frustrating that content creators, MGM but also all the rest of them, have been dragging their feet for so long with proper digital options. They should have realized long ago, that you can't keep people away from something that's not only free, but also a lot easier and more convenient than their offerings. If they hadn't played catch up all these years, but actually monetized it, a lot of those companies would be doing a lot better than they are. Hell, just look at Apple. Their Itunes crap was by far not the best offering, but they were first on market with something that's halfway there, and are making a killing of it.

Comment

Originally posted by vszulc View Post
                              Well, no commercials for one. You get to watch it in high quality HD, and can watch it when and where and on what device you want to. You're not stuck with any particular provider either, like you are with Itunes. Plenty of reasons. And for many people it's the only way they CAN watch it.
                              Exactly. I've got to work in the evenings so I miss it every week. If they won't put it on Hulu, then I'm going to watch it by whatever means possible short of paying for it. I'm not going to wait a week for the episode when I can watch it an hour or two after it finishes airing. I would even wait until the morning to watch it if they put it on Hulu, but no dice. I want my Stargate, and I want it now.

If MGM/SyFy really care about illegal downloaders, then they need to put the episode up on a legal site faster. (BTW, I'm not spending money to watch the episodes when I can watch it for free, so no iTunes here, especially when talking about SGU episodes... I generally don't watch SGU eps more than once) At least with Hulu, they get SOME revenue back.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                              X