X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Atlantis Hairdresser?

Hey there!

This was something we were discussing at the S/J ship thread.

Who is the Atlantis hairdresser??

They've been there for months, yet still all have Salon perfect hair!

Any ideas, theories, suggestions?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Originally posted by sueKay
    Hey there!

This was something we were discussing at the S/J ship thread.

Who is the Atlantis hairdresser??

They've been there for months, yet still all have Salon perfect hair!

Any ideas, theories, suggestions?
    Hm, no idea who it might be - but I think the hairdresser changed somewhere because Teyla's hair now looks WAY better than at the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by elvital
      Hm, no idea who it might be - but I think the hairdresser changed somewhere because Teyla's hair now looks WAY better than at the beginning
      But at the beginning the Athosians still lived on Atlantis.
      So probably her hair was done by one of her own people.
      Now it's done by a member of the expedition.
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I actually think the hairdresser needs to be put on a performance improvement plan.

Weir - sometimes her hair is straight, sometimes curly (ugh). Hoping the curling iron is culled by the Wraith - soon.

Teyla - It may be shorter, but it is still in her face. Pull it back or give her a new doo. .or maybe a new wig???

As for the guys - their hair is perfect. Especially Sheppard. Obviously the hairdresser spends the most time working on his head. (However, I would be quite concerned if it turned out to be a male hairdresser.)

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I have no idea but if you see somebody dressed in Pink, he's the hairdresser!
          And the gardeners dress in Green.
          Thats the secret files about Atlantis' unifroms...
          E per ço foren per los antics ordenades justes e torneigs, nodrint los infants de poca edat en l'exercici militar, perquè en les batalles fossen forts e animosos, e no haguessen terror de la vista dels enemics.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
            But at the beginning the Athosians still lived on Atlantis.
            So probably her hair was done by one of her own people.
            Now it's done by a member of the expedition.
            That would be a possible answer - I also think her taste of clothes has improved

I really liked her in Hot Zone ( )...

I agree with you FoolishPleasure that Weir still needs to find her style

Comment

Originally posted by Besonh
              I have no idea but if you see somebody dressed in Pink, he's the hairdresser!
              And the gardeners dress in Green.
              Thats the secret files about Atlantis' unifroms...
              I'd actually like to see those files, it must have been some hefty designing they have changed everyone into those strange, but unique uniforms...

Comment

i fear the day when the hair gel runs out
                http://bickenland.lonaf.com/phpBB2/index.php

This is a sig, have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Tim
                  i fear the day when the hair gel runs out
                  Shep will be distraught
                  Teyla will rejoice
                  Ford won't care
                  Beckett will whine
                  McKay will laugh at Shep

Weir will call a conference to discuss how to work round this latest catastrophy.

The unknown hairdresser will run away, chased by several marines and USAF officers.

Edit - Dr Tim - I repped you but I forgot to leave my name!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Strangely enough, when the SGC took an inventory of equipment left behind in Nirrti's Lab on Hanka, they found a device that not only can synthesize an incredibly effective hair-gel that lasts all day long (sometimes even 2 days), but it also auto styles the hair. Though scientists at Area 51 have been trying to reverse engineer it for over 2 years, the Atlantis Expidition requisitioned the original device, as their need would be greater.

"I am not meeting the Ancients with Split Ends," spat Weir in anger.

Dr. Kavanagh, ever the iconoclast, eschews the use of the device in favor of the severe pull-back and pony-tail combo, incorrectly thinking it conceals that he has a receding hairline and makes him look like Duncan Macleod.

-IMF
                    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

It must be some member trying to make some extra cash.

Comment

You know this thread made me think of a hillarious scene for the show. The camera is panning down a hallway. you hear zelenka and teyla talking. the camera moves through a door and we come to a scene of teyla and zelenka talking about something important to the plot of the episode while zelenka is doing teyla's hair for her. Not to imply any thing of his sexual orientation. I think zelenka is awesome. I just think it would be a very funny scene

Comment

Perhaps they have a Wraith do the hair, since they have the best on SGA.
                          Maybe Steve is still alive, and set-up a Salon in the cell ... price of cut is five seconds of life force.
                          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

This is..

Don't ask don't tell

Comment

Weee! I've been promoted to Death Glider pilot But I think Super Soldier was still more cooler

Comment

Working...
                              X