This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, where have I seen him before?

This just struck me today, but wasn't Peter Kelamis (a.k.a Brody) the doctor who was interrogated by Teal'c in "Smoke and Mirrors"? You know, the one who just broke 'cuz Teal'c stared him down (because, really, who wouldn't? )....

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...um=133&pos=556

i post you decide. fair and balanced
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It was, 'ccording to IMDB.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

a great deal of the recurring characters that have been in stargate, the guy who plays franklin was in Vegas, he was the nosebleed guy who was eaten by the wraith at the motel

Comment

Yeah. and we all know lt james was in SGA too.

Comment

and so was Dr. Inman, Dr. Boone, Brody, Volker, Marsden, Morrison, Rivers and Spencer

Comment

Young's wife is an Ancient. It just happens with Canada's acting pool
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Alien encounter View Post
                Yeah. and we all know lt james was in SGA too.
                Me and a few of friends who I made watch SGU and ended up loving it have a nickname... If your easily offended.. then maybe not..
                Spoiler:
                Tits Mcgee
                We're not being sexist or anything but its an accurate description...

Shes in irresistible... Ahhhh Id rewatch the episode to see her but I hate that episode soooooooooooo much

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Young's wife is an Ancient. It just happens with Canada's acting pool
                Ya I only saw that when I was doing some random stargate googling last night, I didnt even recognise her as Aiyana
                Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 24 April 2010, 10:28 AM. Reason: checked..
                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

I think this is relevant

Comment

Ona Grauer looked better as Ayiana than she does as Emily, IMO.

Other actors from the sci-fi/Canadian pool:
                    - Mrs. Armstrong, Chloe's mother, has been in SG-1, Eureka, SGA, Caprica, and Defying Gravity
                    - Mrs. Wallace, Eli's mother, has been in SG-1 and Eureka
                    - Dr. Palmer, the geologist from "Air" Part 3, was on all 4 seasons of BSG as a Presidential press corps reporter
                    - Carrot-top atheist guy from "Faith" was Laird, the Pegasus deck chief in BSG

Those are just the ones I can think of offhand.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

And the{mod snip}girl Julia Benson was on Stargate Atlantis, in the episode with Lucius the guy that drank that stuff and everyone fell in love with him.
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 26 April 2010, 07:34 PM.
                      "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
                      with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Loheat View Post
                        I think this is relevant
                        Kelamis is bloody hilarious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Loheat View Post
                          I think this is relevant
                          I never knew he did stand up - wish his SGU character had a bit of that trait in him - some sarcasm or something!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Ona Grauer looked better as Ayiana than she does as Emily, IMO.

Other actors from the sci-fi/Canadian pool:
                            - Mrs. Armstrong, Chloe's mother, has been in SG-1, Eureka, SGA, Caprica, and Defying Gravity
                            - Mrs. Wallace, Eli's mother, has been in SG-1 and Eureka
                            - Dr. Palmer, the geologist from "Air" Part 3, was on all 4 seasons of BSG as a Presidential press corps reporter
                            - Carrot-top atheist guy from "Faith" was Laird, the Pegasus deck chief in BSG

Those are just the ones I can think of offhand.
                            He was in SG-1 too, I think. He was the NID agent in Nightwalkers if I remember correctly.

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                            X