PDA

View Full Version : What would BAG do?

aretood2
April 23rd, 2010, 09:13 PM
So I haven't watched it yet...:o
But I think do to the BAG Campaign (http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/74262-SAVE-BALDING-ASIAN-GUY-*Faith-Spoilers*) this is a viable question.

So what would BAG have done in the episode?

Pharaoh Atem
April 23rd, 2010, 09:14 PM
picked up more rocks then the two shoiders were. it was pathtic 1 rock at a time and you have just meer hours ?

jelgate
April 23rd, 2010, 09:16 PM
He ws taking notes about human chromosomes because he is awesome like that

Gollumpus
April 23rd, 2010, 10:08 PM
I'm watching it as I type this.

To answer your question: BAG would do what BAG always does... the right thing, for the right time, in the right place. This is why BAG never fit in with Destiny's crew. BAG is the right person, in the right place at the right time.

regards,
G.

Akamaimom
April 23rd, 2010, 10:17 PM
He would have been BAG to the best of his Baggy Ability. Because BAG is cool that way.

escyos
April 23rd, 2010, 10:20 PM
punch destiny in the crotch and make it wait for them

Pharaoh Atem
April 23rd, 2010, 10:25 PM
runa way scared as the first sight of greer's stare of death.

Gollumpus
April 23rd, 2010, 10:26 PM
He would have been BAG to the best of his Baggy Ability.

Is this some kind of "bean bag" pun?" :P

regards,
G.

jelgate
April 23rd, 2010, 10:27 PM
runa way scared as the first sight of greer's stare of death.

The BAG's notes would scare away Greer's stare

Pharaoh Atem
April 23rd, 2010, 10:28 PM
The BAG's notes would scare away Greer's stare

and then the spider eats bag

Gollumpus
April 23rd, 2010, 10:36 PM
and then the spider eats bag

BAG would give the spider indigestion.

regards,
G.

Pharaoh Atem
April 23rd, 2010, 10:37 PM
BAG would give the spider indigestion.

regards,
G.
maybe now that his rogain has run out.

Gollumpus
April 23rd, 2010, 10:40 PM
maybe now that his rogain has run out.

Much like "Reid Flemming, World's Toughest Milkman", BAG gets his hair cut that way because that's the way he likes it.

regards,
G.

Lahela
April 23rd, 2010, 10:53 PM
BAG would have just calmly said "Wait" and Destiny would have waited. The BAG is serenity and omnipotence wrapped up in one mysterious balding Asian package.

Makenshi
April 23rd, 2010, 11:03 PM
ok, who or what is BAG? what am i missing?

Gollumpus
April 23rd, 2010, 11:05 PM

See various threads from last episode (Faith) or the Save BAG thread in general discussion. Become a true believer in BAG.

regards,
G.

Pharaoh Atem
April 23rd, 2010, 11:05 PM

a balding asian character from the ep 'faith" he was just a extra but fans have made him out to be a god :P http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/74262-SAVE-BALDING-ASIAN-GUY-*Faith-Spoilers*

Daro
April 23rd, 2010, 11:46 PM
Here's how this woulda played out:

BAG would have first stormed the planet and tamed the horde of spiders, getting them to dig out those troublesome kids. Then he would have come back with his spider horde, given them Rush's notes about 46, and they'd have cracked the master code within a few minutes.

The only reason this didn't go down is because BAG was taking a nap during this episode. And because the spiders caught word that he was in the star system, so all but one ran away. Fred was too stupid to run, he's an alcoholic and a little slow.

JustAnotherVoice
April 24th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Lose more hair...

aretood2
April 24th, 2010, 07:24 AM
Here's how this woulda played out:

BAG would have first stormed the planet and tamed the horde of spiders, getting them to dig out those troublesome kids. Then he would have come back with his spider horde, given them Rush's notes about 46, and they'd have cracked the master code within a few minutes.

The only reason this didn't go down is because BAG was taking a nap during this episode. And because the spiders caught word that he was in the star system, so all but one ran away. Fred was too stupid to run, he's an alcoholic and a little slow.

:lol:

BAG would have taken good notes of the kino and thus it would never have been lost. BAG would also have crushed the spider with his notepad and the cave in would not have happened...he already knew about 46.

Gollumpus
April 24th, 2010, 08:34 AM
BAG would have looked at Rush's notes and said, "Only 46? No wonder those sub-human Ancients died out."

regards,
G.

jds1982
April 24th, 2010, 07:38 PM

You are missing everything if you have to ask that question.

a balding asian character from the ep 'faith" he was just a extra but fans have made him out to be a god :P http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/74262-SAVE-BALDING-ASIAN-GUY-*Faith-Spoilers*

The fans have not made BAG into a god, they have just recognized the truth that was always there.

Gollumpus
April 24th, 2010, 07:44 PM
You are missing everything if you have to ask that question.

The fans have not made BAG into a god, they have just recognized the truth that was always there.

You illuminate the path for all who seek BAG.

regards,
G.

ngewakl
April 28th, 2010, 11:17 PM
BAG helps those who help themselves!

aretood2
April 29th, 2010, 07:37 AM
BAG helps those who help themselves!

Isn't that what thieves say? BAG has a way with dealing with thieves....

Mr chuckles
April 29th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I heard BAG laughed in the face of danger so it got scared and ran off. He also laughed in the face of Chuck Norris but that's a different story....

JustAnotherVoice
April 29th, 2010, 05:03 PM
I heard BAG laughed in the face of danger so it got scared and ran off. He also laughed in the face of Chuck Norris but that's a different story....

Norris laughed at BAG's hairline, then BAG showed him what a REAL roundhouse kick is!

luckylad
April 29th, 2010, 05:33 PM
You will find out he is a bad guy or something. maybe he is kim jong il's son

Lord Hurin
April 29th, 2010, 06:26 PM
You will find out he is a bad guy or something. maybe he is kim jong il's son

Except he's Japanese :P

Hermiod
April 30th, 2010, 05:30 AM
BAG is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Tuvok
April 30th, 2010, 11:20 AM
So I haven't watched it yet...:o
But I think do to the BAG Campaign (http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/74262-SAVE-BALDING-ASIAN-GUY-*Faith-Spoilers*) this is a viable question.

So what would BAG have done in the episode?

I thing Brian Austin Greene would be too busy making on Megan Fox to do anything.

And honestly, can you blame the guy.

Final
October 5th, 2014, 02:17 PM
He would have focused all of his chi into his balding head and broken through all of the rocks with a single headbutt.

Krisz
October 7th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Except he's Japanese :P

He's Chinese.

BAG would not have got into that situation in the first place! He would have assessed the situation after taking copious notes to work through all variables and decide, that's just nuts going into a tunnel in some ancient crumbling ruins!

If Rush had only checked with BAG he would have found he'd made notes already. Rush being so sure he knew everything overlooked the understated abilities of BAG, thinking he's like every other person on Destiny that know nothing in his view. He would have saved a lot of time and trouble with messing about with the chair had he only realised the awesomeness that is BAG! :D