PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find an episode

Treadders
April 23rd, 2010, 04:58 PM
Hey all

Trying to rembemer an episode. SG1 ( I'm fairly sure it was Mitchell ) was taken hostage and their memories used.

Mitchell thought it was real untill he saw a few of him friends that had died and he was having a beer with them.

Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks
Treadders

SaberBlade
April 23rd, 2010, 05:27 PM
That was Atlantis. Season one, episode is called Home. In it, Sheppard's friends are there for beer. Mitchell did have memories altered in an episode called Collateral Damage from season 9.

hedwig
May 20th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Hey all

Trying to rembemer an episode. SG1 ( I'm fairly sure it was Mitchell ) was taken hostage and their memories used.

Mitchell thought it was real untill he saw a few of him friends that had died and he was having a beer with them.

Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks
Treadders

"Collateral Damage", Season 9, SG1, where an alien race implanted memories of a crime in Mitchell's mind, making him think he had committed the crime.

There was an SGA episode called "Homecoming", Season 1, where the team thought they had returned to earth, and each team member experienced incidents that turned out to be dreams or hallucinations implanted by aliens. Though there were not taken prisoner (or not exactly taken prisoner). They were unconscious on another planet and these "dreams" were being given to them. In Shepard's, some of his former (deceased) team members showed up at his apartment for a party, which was what gave the whole thing away to him.