This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special: Stargate Atlantis - A Retrospective

This is the second special feature from the bonus disc, so - again - I hope you enjoy.
    It´s rather picture heavy I´m afraid, so if anyone wants the quotes without the pics - PM me.

Retrospective - Part 1 / 6

Spoiler:

Stargate Atlantis -- bonus feature: "A Retrospective - quotes/caps"

Weir: "Now, every one of you volunteered for this mission and you represent over a dozen countries. You are the world's best and brightest; and in light of the adventure we are about to embark on, you are also the bravest. I hope we all return one day having discovered a whole new realm for humanity to explore, but as all of you know, we may never be able to return home."

Robert Cooper, "We had gotten to a point on SG-1 where we won every time. We had sort of kicked everyone´s a$$es so often and so well that you didn´t doubt whether or not they were gonna win at the end."

Brad Wright, "Atlantis had to be both feel like Stargate and be new at the same time. So, it was a question of keeping what makes Stargate, Stargate. And at the same time giving it a new feel, a new look. The cornerstones of what make Stargate are humor and people from the here and now in an unusual situation as opposed to some futuristic society. And that´s what we did."

Carl Binder, "The thing about SG-1 is it´s a more accessible series in that the missions... It takes place on Earth, and the missions all originate from Earth. And we go out to these other worlds and meet other alien civilizations. With Atlantis, it´s a little less accessible because we are starting from a very exotic, otherworldly place that´s our home base."

Robert Cooper, "Atlantis had a slightly different tone. Atlantis was a little darker at times. I feel like it was a little more slanted towards action. And it seemed to have a pace that became a bit of its signature."

Joseph Mallozzi, "I think Atlantis pretty much stood on its own two feet from the get-go. SG-1 was always there to kind of lend its support and, you know, pass the torch over the course of its..you know. With the three years that it was on the air simultaneously .. three or two years? [thinks about it] I think, two years it was on. I don´t remember."

Brad Wright, "Forty hours of television for one year is crazy. To do it for three years is certifiable."

Martin Gero, "I was hired just as the pilot was underway, so I came in to be the first kind of Atlantis-only writer. Everyone else was writing on both shows. And for me, at least, I just wanted the show to stand. Period. It was chaos that first year. I mean, controlled chaos. I mean, under the watchful hand of Brad and Rob. We would have story meetings where I actually said at one point,..."

Brad Wright, "...what´s Teyla doing in this episode?" And Robert said, "This is SG-1." [laughs]

Carl Binder, "It was this eternal dance as to which stage was available. What we could shoot, when, how to schedule the ... We would have three or four episodes shooting at the same time from the two different series.

Martin Gero, "I wrote six scripts that year, which is, you know, for a junior writer, insane. But we just needed to get it made. We needed to just crunch it out."

Paul Mullie, "the creative energy that it requires to do 40 episodes of television in one year is difficult. You know, that´s a difficult thing for all of us to pull off. And we did it, you know, I´m glad we did it and I think it worked out well. And there were definite benefits, financial benefits, for both shows."

Martin Gero, "Brad and Rob are very savvy when it comes to getting, you know, every last cent out of a dollar. And you know, running the two shows parallel to each other for the first three years is the reason I think Atlantis was successful. I think the great part about our story room is that we all have very different likes and dislikes. It can make for some conflict every now and again, but that´s always good for the show."

Brad Wright, "I´ve done my share of other stuff before I started writing science fiction. And the reason I love science fiction is because it is every genre. It is all kinds of different styles."

Rob Cooper, "It´s one of the things that I think helps contribute to the longevity of a series that it´s never really the same thing every week. Like, I don´t like to watch the same type of thing all the time and my interest in genres are very, you know, wide and diverse. So, I think it´s fun to be able to step outside what the basic concept of the show is and have a little fun now and then."

Carl Binder, "´Cause I´m not a science fiction writer, so a lot of it is incredibly daunting to me. And a lot of times they´ll pitch the ideas to me that I then have to go off and go, "Oh, my God, how am I gonna do this?" [chuckles]. It helps, my daughter is an astrophysics major in college, so I would frequently call her and get her advice on some of the story ideas. And she would say, "I don´t know about that." Or, "what if you did this?" And so I´ve been getting technical advice from various aspects. And Brad and Robert and Paul are really good at that as well."

to be continued
    Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 23 April 2010, 01:54 PM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Retrospective, part 2 /6

Spoiler:

Paul Mullie, "To me, what makes a show is not the concept and it´s not the spaceship and it´s not the time travel, or whatever it is, especially a science fiction show, because it´s all about ... They focus a lot on the concept. But there are a million sci-fi concepts out there and you can make a show out of any one of those. But whether or not a show is going to kind of gel and become something of its own, is really going to depend, for me, on the characters."

Joseph Mallozzi,"I often said that the most important things for a show... I mean, you can have all the visual effects you want. One, of course, is the writing. But secondly most important are the characters. And if the characters aren´t interesting then, you know, people won´t be tuning in."

Robert Cooper, "what you wanna do with a new show is just to create a cast dynamic, a chemistry, that hopefully captures the same elements that the original series did. Something that, you know, makes people wanna tune in every week to see this team of heroes work together and succeed in whatever they´re facing."

Joe Mallozzi, "The characters, I think, from the very beginning were very distinct. And you know, they´re interesting, they were layered, they were characters that grew over the course of the four, and now, fifth season of the show, and they were, you know, in essence, like SG-1, sort of an extended family for the fans."

Martin Gero, "Well, at the end of the day, it´s going to be a Stargate show. It´s going to have a similar tone, a similar feel. But we really, really tried in those first couple of years to differentiate ourselves through the characters, you know. Every TV show, or TV show like this is, you know, these kind of swashbuckling, action hours, you know. They´re, you know.. You have a team of people, they get into danger, and then they get out of danger. That´s, I mean, every show on television is like that. So, the only way that we differentiate them is through a cast of really compelling characters."

Robert Cooper, "They are the key to the show. Like I said, if their chemistry isn´t there then, you know, people sense immediately the lack of sincerity in what they´re doing and what´s going on. And I think that, you know, this cast was ultimately very complimentary to each other and really enjoyed making the show."

to be continued with the cast.

Comment

Retrospective, part 3 / 6

Spoiler:

and now finally, the cast.

Joe Flanigan. "If I wasn´t working with the people I´m working with, particularly the cast and crew, I probably wouldn´t be here. Because it´s just too difficult a schedule to pull off and not enjoy on a daily basis. And the irony is, I feel like in the 5th year, I finally found the right formula to stay mentally and physically intact, pull off a full day of shooting every day as a lead of a TV show, travel to another country, raise three boys every weekend and come back without losing my mind."

Rachel Luttrell. "Well, I mean I can´t imagine this journey without that relationship, without that camaraderie. And that´s what I´ll miss. [teary eyed] I´m gonna cry. But yes, certainly in the beginning, we spent a lot of time with each other socially and that was very important to me. You know, I think it´s lent itself to what the fans eventually see. Because it translates, I mean, it has to, that, you know, we actually do enjoy what we do and we actually do enjoy each other We´re constantly laughing and having a good time and, yeah..."

Paul McGillion, "You have to have that chemistry on camera and, hopefully,-- you know, it always doesn´t happen that way. but we´ve been very fortunate. I had dinner with Jason and Joe, like, last night. And we´ve become all close friends and Dave and I, you know, Jay and his now wife, I´ve seen that whole progression happen. And of course, Rachel´s just lovely, and we´ve been great friends since. It´s been something really special, I think, you know. That´s the thing that I think holds the cast together, gels the cast together. You know, we´re laughing, really, nonstop the whole time."

David Hewlett, "You know the neat thing about chemistry among actors is, you can get that from tension and you can get that from, you know, from a true appreciation and from affection."

Jason Momoa, "David Hewlett´s hilarious, like a, I can,... I laugh all the time with him and then I just... he goes off too and you´re just like "Oh my God, when is he gonna blow?" And you just have fun watching him ´cause he´s just... He´s crazy."

David Hewlett,"You know, everyone knew when I was gonna get upset about something and you could just see them going [makes a Whoa! Jackpot! face]. Jason especially.

[scene onset, producers show David a pad for stunt scene on the floor.]
      Jason: "You wanna get this pad and try out this tackle right now?"
      David: "No."
      Jason: "Just a little? Come on, Dave."
      David: "I gotta pee and I might squirt a little."
      Jason: "So then, click."
      David: "No!"
      Jason tackles him and they both land on the pad with a grunt.
      Man: And then, whoosh.
      David: "Bladder!"]

Hewlett; "I was really worried when Jason showed up because we were such similar types, ahm, that I felt that he was maybe gonna step on the McKay toes a bit, you know? I didn´t want anyone muscling in on that whole sort of "cool nerd" thing."

to be continued....

Comment

Retrospective, part 4 / 6

Spoiler:

Jewel Staite. "This cast is like a family, in every sense of the word. They really love each other, but they fight. And pull each other´s hair. True. I had my hair pulled by David Hewlett."

Jason Momoa. "It´s amazing me and Joe don´t kill each other. We live together, eat together. Ít´s ridiculous."

Jewel Staite. "Joe and Jason are like brothers from another mother. [laughs]. They luuuv each other, those guys. [laughs again]."

David Hewlett. "We do get along. I mean, we tease each other, mercilessly, you know, to the point of screaming tantrums. But you know, it´s fun. That´s definetely rare. I mean, working on shows where everyone gets along all the time as well as we do... we don´t necessarily hang out together all the time .. but there is just this great sort of... I think there is a mutual respect and stuff."

Jason Momoa [evil grin]. "I hate them, I hate them all."

Brad Wright. "The one thing that I think is great about our cast is how much they have grown. When Joe and David are doing a scene, on the pier in the Shrine for example, and they´re both saying "Okay, this is a great scene. We´re gonna hit this one ouf of the park." And you can see the elecricity between them. But that happens after some time, you know. It doesn´t happen right away."

Rachel Luttrell, "It was something that just kind of happened organically for me. I mean, I would have been incredibly bored if I had been stuck with a character who was just doing the same old same-old. I see the journey that I´ve been through for five seasons and then, conversely, what Teyla has journeyed through. And she started off kind of as a naive, to a certain extent. I look back and I think, you know, there were some girlish qualities to her, and you know, she´s ended up a [emphazises] woman."

David Hewlett, "I don´t think you have to try to be different or try to be unique as long as every situation is new to the character. I mean, I was... I really feel like I was the luckiest actor on this one. I mean, I got a part that people like to write for, that they had ideas for."

Paul Mullie; "If mean, if you watch early-season episodes, you´ll see differences in the characters. You´ll see that that character used to be much more this way or that way. You have a plan in your mind when you´re intoducing new characters, for example, and you think, "Okay, well, he can have this kind of relationship with this guy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn´t. Ultimately, you just find it. It just kind of grows organically."

Joseph Mallozzi, "We lost Beckett at the end of season three. we lose Weir at the beginning of season four, and I know a lot of fans were upset. But I think when you watch something, invest in something, you know, you can´t be assured of anything. Given the contemporary stories told on television, you wanna kind of mix them up a bit, you wanna sort of suggest that this is like real life. People die. You know, we lose people along the way."

Martin Gero, "For me, at least, as a writer, I think it´s really, really difficult to do a show every week where you have your characters almost die every week. And if no one dies ever, you get into a situation where you´re like, "Well, this show is boring, cause there´s no jeopardy."

Paul Mullie, "In every episode, you face a life-or-death situation and nobody ever actually dies....it starts to feel a little bit fake after a while. Not that you want, you know, kill off everyone´s favorite characters constantly, but to keep.. you know, if the audience doesn´t always necessarily know that everyone is going to come out of every situation okay, that´s probably a good thing."

Robert Cooper, "You know, as long as you have a good core and you know, you´re not betraying the spirit of the series, I´m always supportive of seeing that type of change."

Martin Gero, "I certainly understand, you know, the vehemence in something like when they had that amazing protest outside the offices to bring Beckett back. It really does show you how much our characters resonate within people."

Jewel Staite, "I felt like I had big shoes to fill because I know that Beckett was a very well-loved character with the fans, so I was stressed. I was super stressed. And then, actually on my.. It was maybe my third day of work, there was this huge protest outside the Bridge Studios with all the Beckett fans saying "Bring Beckett back," so I shrunk to about this small in size."

Paul McGillion, "I think I´m most proud of the way I handled myself when the character got killed off. It was, to be honest with you, a very tough thing to go through as an actor. You know, you have to handle it with integrity and you have to be proud of what you do. And I really love acting, and that´s something I´ll always have."

Martin Gero, "It´s weird because when somebody dies and people get angry, it´s kind of a pat on the back in a strange way. because you´re like, "Well, we kind of did our job then, I mean, we got you to really invest in this world to the point where you want to protest the fact that a fictional character has died." In another way, I mean, obviously, it´s a terribly negative. We do the show for our fans. That´s, you know, what we, you know, every cut, every script we give notes on, every mix, we´re like, "I think the fans will like this," or, "They won´t like that," you know. But at the end of the day, you have to use your internal compass."

Paul McGillion, "You know, I´m so happy that the character got to come back. I thought it was a real hommage to the fans. And I´m happy and proud that I was able to come back and keep the integrity of the character."

to be continued....

Comment

Retrospective, part 5 / 6

Spoiler:

Martin Gero, "For a television series, at least, it´s kind of like the age of a person. You know, like, if it dies, if it gets canceled after, like, six episodes, you´re like [puts hands over mouth]"Oh my God! Oh, my God, it was only six." You know, like, "What happened?" Or, you know, even, even if it, you know, dies at, like, 30, 40, you´re like, "they still had a lot of life. They had a lot to go," you know. And then, you know, if a show gets canceled, like around 75, it´s like, "Well, look. We had 75 episodes, what do you want?" You know, we´re going off the air at 100, so it´s like, no one is.. You´re officially not allowed to be surprised that your show gets canceled after 100 episodes."

Joseph Mallozzi, "A lot of shows don´t make it past the development stage. A lot of shows don´t make it past the pilot stage. A lot of shows... Most shows don´t even make it past the first season. And then those that do make it past the first season, they´re lucky if they do get five seasons. So, I mean, we´re really proud with the accomplishment, the stories we´ve told-"

Carl Binder. "It feels like a great accomplishment. I mean, SG-1 did 200, so it kind of doesn´t "quite" feel as successful as SG-1. But we have to set that one aside, because that´s the longest running science-fiction show in history."

David Hewlett, "The reality is, and the thing that always was in the back of my mind is that SG-1 went for, what was it? 10 years? And that´s a huge thing to live up to. We came in and we were the new kids, and, you know, these guys have been doing it for a really long time, so the only reason why 100 doesn´t seem like such a huge number is because of just the amazing sensation that SG-1 was."

Martin Gero, "Stargate SG-1, you know, obviously had run for a long time. And, you know, people respected the show within the industry. But the success of Atlantis has really turned Stargate SG-1 into a Stargate franchise."

Jewel Staite, "This is my first 100th episode of anything that I´ve ever worked on. I think it´s a nice way to go out. We´ve accomplished that much, we´ve gone that far, but it´s sad. At least there´s movies. It´s not the "end" end. I´ve had it be the "end" end a lot. [laughs]."

Rachel Luttrell, "You know, we were going out on a high. It´s not like, you know, we were yanked in our first season, with our little, kind of, fledgling legs. We were able to develope a really great, solid, feeling show and unit and go out on a high note really."

Robert Cooper, "Your first goal as a writer is to have your work shown publicly. That´s, you know, something that you´re really hoping for. And then the next goal, I think, is to have that work respected, and then after that you want it to have longevity. And I think that a series that´s gone five seasons has not only gotten the longevity of those five years, but it means that there´s going to be some longevity into the future as it´s packaged and rerun. There´s, you know, a lot of new life that´s given to shows because of the DVDs and stuff. But a show that´s gone five years will get further runs down the line, you know, which is nice."

Rachel Luttrell,"I guess we all found out that season five was going to be "it" about three weeks ago and yeah, I was very surprised. I think we all were. We all anticipated that we would have at least a season six. You know, we were doing really well, well in the ratings and we started off the year with a bang, winning the People´s Choice Award. So, yeah, I mean, you know, all signs kind of pointed toward it ... continuing. So, I felt a little bit like the rug had been pulled out from under me."

Jason Momoa, "That day was kind of a weird day because I happened to be in the office with Joe and Paul. It was a little shocking and it was sad just being around the crew."

Jewel Staite, "I kind of prefer to have the end be the end. I would rather know that we were canceled at the very end of things. And only because sometimes when you´re finding out when you´re in the middle of an especially difficult day, it just sucks even more. I remember the day I found out. I was about to climb into the freezer truck for "Brain Storm." So, I´m in this little party dress, about to get soaked with freezing cold water and "Oh yeah, by the way, the show´s canceled and you´re out of a job." So that day especially sort of sucked."

David Hewlett, "I think they did it, you know, out of the goodness of their heart. I mean, they wanted us to know when they knew, and I think that´s a good way to go. I mean the last thing you wanna do is hear it through the grapevine or, you know, through the media. It´s an odd situation to be in though [behind the scenes with the team and Woolsey at the conference table]. I sort of liken it to being in a relationship with a woman and you´ve broken up. But you´re still living in the same house. You know, you´re sleeping on the sofa. Nothing feels the same anymore."

Rachel Luttrell, "Then, like. "Wow, this is the last time we´re gonna be in the Daedalus. This is the last time we´re gonna be in the gear-up room. The last time we´re gonna be in the Jumper. So, you know... What we´ve always shared as a cast is a sense of humor. So, you know, we´ven been joking about it the whole way, but I think everybody is melancholy. And so, shooting this episode knowing that it was the last, and this was the last, and this was the last, it´s been sad."

David Hewlett, "You know, I really felt we had a season six. I thought.. Not even so much the actual logistics of having one as I just, you know, it felt like we could have done a season six. Season five was a very, very strong season."

Paul McGillion, "As much as people, I think, are a little sad that it´s ending, everyone has a sense of humor about it and they´re ... I think they´re looking forward to new challenges and certainly, you know, I always say, you´ve got to look back and be proud of what you´ve accomplished. It´s a huge thing to do 100 episodes of television and, hopefully, entertained a lot of people."

David Hewlett, "The reality is, as an actor, you know, we got into this industry to play many people, I mean it´s really... It´s rare for actors to get roles that they play for such a long period of time. And so there are definetely adjustments that you make as an actor to your career, basically. When you´ve got a role that... I mean, five years as a character is just .. that´s insane."

Jason Momoa, "The whole experience being up here, I mean, I came here one guy and left another. I mean I´m now married with kids and a lot of things have happened. I came here as pretty reckless you know. I still have my wild side, but it´s this whole end of a little slice of an era. So, I´m just proud that everything went really... I don´t regret anything. I´m very happy I took the role. I loved the character. He was fun to play."

David Hewlett, "I´ve said this before and I sound so cheesy, but I really will miss McKay. I really liked him."

Rachel Luttrell, "I am proud of having been able to portray a female character who I think is, you know, multi-dimensional, you know, who didn´t have to lose any of Teyla´s feminity, or the fact that she was able to kick a$$ took nothing away from that, and then it kind of lent to it. And I´m proud of that, yeah."

Jason Momoa, "Sorry not to have the wig anymore, but I´m looking forward to just doing something new and I think if I was playing a lawyer or a doctor or anything for four or five years, you just get to that five-year, and you´re like, ´I´m good, I´d like to move on."

Robert Cooper, "I really think, you know, five seasons and 100 episodes is a pretty good number. I mean, it´s enough to have told a story that evolved and that went a number of different places as opposed to just became a collection of episodes."

Paul Mullie, "I think, ultimately, what I´ll miss is just the absolute freedom. I mean, writing for a science fiction show, and particularly such an open-ended show as Stargate Atlantis or Stargate SG-1, I mean, the concept is so open-ended. It´s a thing that takes you to other planets where anything can happen, basically. You know, I´m gonna go on to some show where it´s just, you know, a sitcom where there´s the living room and the couch and the stairs going up in the background. And that´s it. And that´s every episode. And it´s gonna be like, "Wait a minute. What´s going on? This isn´t fun." You know I think we´ve had it incredibly good here on this show in terms of the resources that we´ve been able to tap into, you know, financially, but also creatively. We´ve been able to just do so much stuff and just really, anything that we can think of, we can execute it, you know, in one way or another. I don´t think there´s a lot of television shows where you have that kind of freedom."

Martin Gero, "The hardest thing about a show like this winding down is, you know, you´re gonna miss the people. You know, at the end of the day, the episodes are just this thing that this kind of machine churns out. You know, but you don´t really remember specific episodes or specific days, You just remember the people that you got to hang out with for five years. Like in high school, I don´t remember anything about geography class. I´m sure I took it. But, you know, I remember it was pretty fun hanging out at lunch and stuff. So, you know, the..we´ve been so lucky to not be surrounded by people that we hate, and the thing I´m gonna miss is how much fun we have making these shows, and I think that´s why we´ve gone 100. I think it translates. The show was a lot of fun make and a lot of fun to watch and I´m gonna miss coming to work every day."

to be continued...

Comment

Retrospective part 6 / 6

Spoiler:

Joseph Mallozzi, "I guess, just, creatively, I´ll miss the cameraderie of the writers I´ve worked with. You know, Paul´s my writing partner, who, probably, I will be working with him again in the near future. But Martin Gero, Carl Binder and Alan McCullough, I mean, I think, you know, we were very supportive of one another in the room and, you know, the past two years have been two really good years for us creatively, and you know, I´ll kind of miss it."

Carl Binder. "Sounds corny. But I`m gonna miss the characters. I´ll miss McKay and Sheppard and Ronon and Teyla and Woolsey and all of them. I´m gonna miss that whole environment. I felt like, I think it would have been nice to tell a few more stories of these people, to see them. But we´ll get to see them again in the movies."

Paul McGillion, "What an experience. And I wish, at a point, every actor to have a show like this where they can have so much exposure to so many great people who have been so supportive to me. And certainly, you know, when the character died off, especially, it was just amazing with the "Save Carson Beckett" campaign, and you know, a pipe band playing in front of the studio. I mean, you never think about those things as an actor but it´s really, truly flattering."

Jason Momoa, "I´m honored. I don´t know any other show like this. I don´t know if any other fans like it too. It´s cool to have been a part of that. [embarrassed grin] I always get locked up and shy when they´re around, but... God bless you. Thanks for watching."

Comment

Thank you again for doing this hun. **HUGGLES**
              Too bad not alot of Joe F talking,but it was still nice. Still saddened that even most of the actors thought there was one more season the could've done.

Comment

OMG! That is an amazing amount of work. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Thank you again for doing this hun. **HUGGLES**
                  Too bad not alot of Joe F talking,but it was still nice. Still saddened that even most of the actors thought there was one more season the could've done.
                  thanks for reading.
                  I guess, since Joe was the last to be wrapped, that he had the least time to sit down and have this chat. Or maybe family came first.

I have some hopes for the movie again, which is good. I guess.

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                  OMG! That is an amazing amount of work. Thank you!
                  Thanks for checking it out.

Comment

Bonus disk?? What did I miss??? LOL I have all 5 seasons of Atlantis. Was this commentary on one of the special features in Season 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronons Secret View Post
                      Bonus disk?? What did I miss??? LOL I have all 5 seasons of Atlantis. Was this commentary on one of the special features in Season 5?
                      No. I´m afraid this bonus disc only comes with the complete series (all five seasons) set. There´s an UK/US version, but mine was German.
                      Looks like this, if you´re interested:

It features
                      *aired episodes VEGAS and ENEMY AT THE GATE
                      * Mission 100 - Atlantis reaches a milestone (15 min.)
                      * Stargate Atlantis - A Retrospective (27 min.)

Comment

Thanks so much for this! It must have taken you ages to do, and I'm so grateful you took the time to write this all up! (((Hugs)))
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          No. I´m afraid this bonus disc only comes with the complete series (all five seasons) set. There´s an UK/US version, but mine was German.
                          Looks like this, if you´re interested:

It features
                          *aired episodes VEGAS and ENEMY AT THE GATE
                          * Mission 100 - Atlantis reaches a milestone (15 min.)
                          * Stargate Atlantis - A Retrospective (27 min.)
                          Well, except of the Mission 100 and the Retrospective the set is identical with the season boxes, isn't it?

With "aired eps of Vegas and EatG" you mean the TV version, not the extended ones?

Thanks for the transcripts.
                          sigpic
                          The city where I want to live

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Thanks so much for this! It must have taken you ages to do, and I'm so grateful you took the time to write this all up! (((Hugs)))
                            Thank you. *hugs back*
                            Yes, it took a while but it made buying the whole set feel less insane, lol.

Originally posted by Jolinar68 View Post
                            Well, except of the Mission 100 and the Retrospective the set is identical with the season boxes, isn't it?
                            Yes, pretty much. All the extras from the previous single boxes are on here as well.

With "aired eps of Vegas and EatG" you mean the TV version, not the extended ones?
                            Yes, I mean the original cuts. The extended ones are on this (and previously released) season five box.

Thanks for the transcripts.
                            You´re welcome. I thought some of the fans who might not be able (or willing) to buy something they already have shouldn ´t miss out, since some of the quotes were really nice to hear for an Atlantis fan. I´m sorry that I can´t do vids but hope this was still enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                            X