This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 6 Castiel

Quite the basic discussion here, come season six, do you guys and girls want to see Castiel remain?

Personally, I would, but not as a series regular.
    Spoiler:
    Coming from 5:19, we know that Gabriel has been killed, Raphael is still (as far as we know) trapped on Earth, Michael is wondering Heaven, and Lucifer is likely to either be killed, or sent back to hell via that trap that Gabriel said about.
    I'd like it if Castiel was promoted (maybe to an Archangel) and then took his place again, in Heaven. He'd be governed by a few rules, such as non-interference and what not, thus when he did show up, it would be more in passing than actually helping the brothers out.

I'd like to see him in two or three episodes. Either that, or he loses his power completely, and and such, spends the rest of his life as a human being, who travels with the brothers and helps them on their quest. I'm more inclined to keep my fingers crossed for the first option though.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Sounds like a plan!

What would be interesting, though, would be to make Adam Milligan, the lost Winchester brother, a new regular face. I'm somewhat bored with only Sam and Dean.

Comment

Honestly, I don't know if Castiel will survive this season. I hope he does, but I just have a weird feeling.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
        What would be interesting, though, would be to make Adam Milligan, the lost Winchester brother, a new regular face. I'm somewhat bored with only Sam and Dean.
        Hmm, I don't know. To bring another main character into the show like this, when we've had Sam and Dean all along... It may work, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I think they need to get Sam and Dean back on track, not really reintroduce a dead brother.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Honestly, I don't know if Castiel will survive this season. I hope he does, but I just have a weird feeling.
        Two episodes left, and he is in at least one of them. Will be interesting.
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

I say make Crowley a regular

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
            I say make Crowley a regular

LOL
            Maybe he will be the bad they have to deal with next season. By defeating the Devil, maybe he will gain more power.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Maybe he will be the bad they have to deal with next season. By defeating the Devil, maybe he will gain more power.
              i really like that idea,hes a great character and it should only be mark shepard who plays him....it wouldnt be the same if they switched actors like with all the other demons they have had

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                i really like that idea,hes a great character and it should only be mark shepard who plays him....it wouldnt be the same if they switched actors like with all the other demons they have had
                I couldn't agree more. If they were to keep Crowley around next season, they should definitely keep the same actor to play him. Boy have we gotten a little off-topic.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I like how they've used Castiel so far this season, so I would be happy with the same in season 6. I was worried he would become too much of a regular, but they have kept him more like a Bobby character. Which to me is perfect. I watch the show to see the continuing story of TWO brothers that I've come to love (if they add Adam back in as even a semi-regular...I'll...I'll....um...well, I won't stop watching....but I'll be pretty ticked off!! I WILL consider that one 'jumping the shark' for real.).

Off topic with the rest of you: I WOULD love to keep seeing Mark Sheppard's Crowley!

Comment

Working...
                  X