Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen to the Alien ship Rush and Chloe stole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happen to the Alien ship Rush and Chloe stole?

Shouldn't we be studying it or something?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    Shouldn't we be studying it or something?
    They dumped it after they fended off the alien attack to prevent Destiny being tracked.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

This was discussed here: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...nd-Ships/page2

The quote form the show (Divided) was:
      YOUNG: Well, I figure they tracked a signal from the stone.
      RUSH: We don't even know how that signal works.
      YOUNG: Maybe they're smarter than us.
      RUSH: Well, they're advanced, sure, but not as advanced as the Ancients. I suspect it's something much simpler.
      YOUNG: Like what?
      RUSH: A sub-space tracking device.
      YOUNG: We took care of the ship you brought over.
      RUSH: Yeah, but there may be another one attached to the outside of the hull.
      YOUNG: Wait a minute - where is this coming from?
      RUSH: I was in direct neural contact with one of the aliens for quite some time. Ever since, I've been having ... flashes, images.
      What does it exactly mean ? Destroyed, kept inactive... Your guess is as good as mine.
      Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
        This was discussed here: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...nd-Ships/page2

The quote form the show (Divided) was:

What does it exactly mean ? Destroyed, kept inactive... Your guess is as good as mine.
        The implication is that they got rid of it, hence the open hole to the hull that Young and Greer were able to use to get to the other side of the ship during the civilian takeover.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

They could have gotten out through any of the damaged areas. The hole they used to get in was the one Chloe was taken through - it was left exposed after the fighter left. Rush's ship "parked" in another section and made another hole.

Comment

They could have gotten out through any of the damaged areas. The hole they used to get in was the one Chloe was taken through - it was left exposed after the fighter left. Rush's ship "parked" in another section and made another hole.
            Okay, they exited and re-entered the ship through perfectly round holes of the exact same size. Clearly the two holes made by the two alien ships; one was made by the craft that captured Chloe, and one was made by the craft that she and Rush returned in. Since both holes were exposed, the transport they took back must have been dislodged or destroyed.

Comment

It was never shown how they got out.

26 minutes in - there was a scene with Young talking to Scot and putting on the suit - cut to the action inside the ship (the mutineers) - cut to Rush preparing for the imminent attack - cut to Young and Greer walking on the outside (28 minutes in) - cut to Rush telling Eli about the tracking device inside his chest.

Comment

It was never shown how they got out.

26 minutes in - there was a scene with Young talking to Scot and putting on the suit - cut to the action inside the ship (the mutineers) - cut to Rush preparing for the imminent attack and telling Eli about the tracking device inside his chest - cut to Young and Greer walking on the outside (28 minutes in).
                They would have used the hole that they sent the kino out of earlier. I'm not going to go 10 rounds over this; there's no other way to get outside except through one of those holes.

Comment

Again, there are plenty of holes in the ship (+damaged areas) from previous attacks. We never saw them getting out, or how.

Comment

I thought they got out via the shuttle

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      They would have used the hole that they sent the kino out of earlier. I'm not going to go 10 rounds over this; there's no other way to get outside except through one of those holes.
                      agreed!

Comment

Again, there are plenty of holes in the ship (+damaged areas) from previous attacks. We never saw them getting out, or how.
                        Ya thats true, but at the same time it really doesn't matter, I think we can all agree the destiny has lots of holes in it
                        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Working...
                        X