PDA

View Full Version : so anyone want to have a relationship with Chloe now?

YutheGreat
April 22nd, 2010, 08:53 AM
Scott is out.
Eli is out.
Young is out.
SO unless she goes with Greer...Rush

Not intended to be a ship but in how do you feel about Chloe now? I never like how she treated Eli and with her shifting loyalties not sure anyone could trust her. In this epi she said she was gonna stay. Did she stay?

what do you think?

Lt. Jeffer
April 22nd, 2010, 09:02 AM
she didnt stay she goes onboard the destiny in the end of the episode

YutheGreat
April 22nd, 2010, 09:06 AM
yet she was a principal speakers to stay... I really don't like her now...

reddevil18
April 22nd, 2010, 09:09 AM
Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina.
If not, there's always Wray.

xxxevilgrinxxx
April 22nd, 2010, 10:49 AM
Scott is out.
Eli is out.
Young is out.

Not intended to be a ship but in how do you feel about Chloe now? I never like how she treated Eli and with her shifting loyalties not sure anyone could trust her. In this epi she said she was gonna stay. Did she stay?

what do you think?A lot of people said they were going to stay and didn't :)
As for how she did or didn't treat Eli, as much as I like Eli, his crush is just that - his crush. She treated, and continues to treat, him like a friend. If Eli wishes there was more, it's not really her fault now, is it?

Is Scott out? Couples fight all the time. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't.

Chloe is about as trustworthy, and is probably more trustworthy, as anyone.

Ser Scot A Ellison
April 22nd, 2010, 10:55 AM
Evilgrin has it dead on. If Chloe has no romantic feelings for Eli why are Eli's feelings toward her in any way her responsibilty? Yeah, Eli's deep in the friend zone but there is nothing wrong with that. You shouldn't guilt people into having romantic feelings for you nor should you try. That's the "Nice Guy" trap.

Reddevil,

That's priceless.

(may I add to my sig?)

LOL.

jelgate
April 22nd, 2010, 10:57 AM
Scott is out.
Eli is out.
Young is out.

what do you think?

Scott is very much still in. You can't blame Chloe if Eli is too scarad to tell Chloe of his crush on her. I don't know where you got shifting loyalities from. She originally stayed because its a paradise but when her friends leave the incentive to stay is significantly less

reddevil18
April 22nd, 2010, 11:04 AM
You can't guilt people into having romantic feelings for you nor should you try. Yes, you can. :weiranime42:

Reddevil,

That's priceless.

(may I add to my sig?)

LOL.Yes.

Gollumpus
April 22nd, 2010, 11:06 AM
Eli is out.

Are you kidding? To put Jelgate's thoughts in a more blunt form, if Chloe knocked on Eli's door and said, "Hey the light in the shower is out. Can I borrow your flashlight?", he'd be there for her...

regards,
G.

MattSilver 3k
April 22nd, 2010, 11:08 AM
I'm not sure anybody would want a relationship with Chloe now - who knows what she got infected with in her "down there" zone while swimming nekkid in that pond...

xxxevilgrinxxx
April 22nd, 2010, 11:09 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/XXXevilgrinXXX/sign0177.gif

Ser Scot A Ellison
April 22nd, 2010, 11:11 AM
Reddevil,

I'm sorry I mispoke. I ment you shouldn't. Not that you can't.

And thank you.

jelgate
April 22nd, 2010, 11:13 AM
I'm not sure anybody would want a relationship with Chloe now - who knows what she got infected with in her "down there" zone while swimming nekkid in that pond...

According to the analysis within reason the water isn't that much different then the kind we are use too. Besides a month of no bathing is kind of sick

MattSilver 3k
April 22nd, 2010, 11:15 AM
According to the analysis within reason the water isn't that much different then the kind we are use too. Besides a month of no bathing is kind of sick

Okay... so they're tiny microorganisms that are fine to drink, but when inside Chloe's (And specifically Chloe's) "down there" zone, they fester and grow larger inside of her before attacking the first intruder viciously. If only I could warn that poor fellow... :D

reddevil18
April 22nd, 2010, 11:19 AM
Okay... so they're tiny microorganisms that are fine to drink, but when inside Chloe's (And specifically Chloe's) "down there" zone, they fester and grow larger inside of her before attacking the first intruder viciously. If only I could warn that poor fellow... :DAnyone here seen "Teeth"?

MattSilver 3k
April 22nd, 2010, 11:21 AM
Anyone here seen "Teeth"?

I really just can't the image of something long with lots of teeth emerging from Chloe and attacking some poor guy's... Long story short I think I'm going to have nightmares.

reddevil18
April 22nd, 2010, 11:29 AM
I really just can't the image of something long with lots of teeth emerging from Chloe and attacking some poor guy's... Long story short I think I'm going to have nightmares.Well, I have nightmares just thinking of regular Chloe.
I kid because I care.
Only not really.
But seriously, you seen Teeth? *shudders*

MattSilver 3k
April 22nd, 2010, 11:32 AM
Well, I have nightmares just thinking of regular Chloe.
I kid because I care.
Only not really.
But seriously, you seen Teeth? *shudders*

Nope, but one look at the Wikipedia summary has now scarred me for life:

Tobey then forces himself on Dawn; in the panic her vagina bites off his penis.

reddevil18
April 22nd, 2010, 11:41 AM
Nope, but one look at the Wikipedia summary has now scarred me for life:

Tobey then forces himself on Dawn; in the panic her vagina bites off his penis.Yep. Horrible movie, yet funny. And disturbing. I don't know how a guy could potentially watch it without being in a constant state of terror and having his legs crossed and cringing. If I weren't gay already, that movie might have been enough to push me over the edge. :eek: Of all the movies based on myths, this is easily the most disturbing one.

MattSilver 3k
April 22nd, 2010, 11:45 AM
Yep. Horrible movie, yet funny. And disturbing. I don't know how a guy could potentially watch it without being in a constant state of terror and having his legs crossed and cringing. If I weren't gay already, that movie might have been enough to push me over the edge. :eek: Of all the movies based on myths, this is easily the most disturbing one.

Oh god... but what if it was real? And, one day out of the frelling blue, it just - CRUNCH! AND BLOOD AND PUS AND ALL KINDS OF-

reddevil18
April 22nd, 2010, 11:51 AM
Oh god... but what if it was real? And, one day out of the frelling blue, it just - CRUNCH! AND BLOOD AND PUS AND ALL KINDS OF-Uncomfortable thoughts to have, no? :lol:

xxxevilgrinxxx
April 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
I torn between laughing evilly and cringing in fear of my ladyparts

skarwolf
April 22nd, 2010, 11:54 AM
Chloe is going to have a half human half bluebie baby. While unconcious the bluebies had their way with her.

CCA
April 22nd, 2010, 12:48 PM
I torn between laughing evilly and cringing in fear of my ladyparts

Me Too, it be bad for the male but my god it suck for the woman as well. "EEEWWW GET IT OUT." Be the first time you'd hear that from a woman :D

jelgate
April 22nd, 2010, 01:44 PM
Okay... so they're tiny microorganisms that are fine to drink, but when inside Chloe's (And specifically Chloe's) "down there" zone, they fester and grow larger inside of her before attacking the first intruder viciously. If only I could warn that poor fellow... :D

The danger microobes in the water is common of all water sources a person comes into contact with.

ladypredator
April 22nd, 2010, 03:58 PM
Chloe is going to have a half human half bluebie baby. While unconcious the bluebies had their way with her.

They already had a male human, don't forget. If they're going to be experimenting with human biology... hmmm... makes you wonder if it was an accident that they grabbed a female human during that attack. ;)

Ser Scot A Ellison
April 22nd, 2010, 04:02 PM
Ladypredator,

SMURFS... NEED... WOMEN!

YutheGreat
April 22nd, 2010, 05:59 PM

What do we call those guys anyway?

MattSilver 3k
April 22nd, 2010, 09:29 PM
The danger microobes in the water is common of all water sources a person comes into contact with.

You're killing my poor joke, Jel. :D

What do we call those guys anyway?

No matter how many people do the same, don't call 'em smurfs.

jelgate
April 22nd, 2010, 09:30 PM
You're killing my poor joke, Jel. :D

I can be a fun ruiner too.

MattSilver 3k
April 22nd, 2010, 09:37 PM
I can be a fun ruiner too.

I'll grab Ellie and put her and you in a room sometime. Only one will survive the fun killing.

asdf1239
April 22nd, 2010, 09:38 PM
yes, but being an alien pond it might contain alien organisms that tau'ri have no immunity to

jelgate
April 22nd, 2010, 09:48 PM
yes, but being an alien pond it might contain alien organisms that tau'ri have no immunity to

Their are tons of microbes on Earth we have no immunity to. Everything we do has risk

The Swarm
April 22nd, 2010, 11:11 PM
Scott and Chloe are not breaking up anytime soon ( i hope not, they are hot)..... this is the first time i hear that a couple breaks up becouse they have a different point of view about the military.

Lord Hurin
April 23rd, 2010, 06:21 PM

Too bad Spock wasn't there to take proper readings...

Spock: "Captain, I believe the only fauna on this world is a race of microscopic crabs"

Kirk: "One I'm unfamiliar with?"

Spock: "It would appear so"

Bones: "Dear God, Jim. Now I HAVE seen everything!"

:D