Massive Space Battle of Doom 2: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive Space Battle of Doom 2: Electric Boogaloo

The Asgard have decided to help Atlantis fight the wraith! (OMGZORS!)

My computer was messed so i couldn't add music, but it's annoying to find proper music that lasts 5 minutes anyway
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

those hives take far more damage than they can in the show

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      those hives take far more damage than they can in the show
      Well it's been shown that hives can take 3 APBW shots before blowing up.

Would you enjoy seeing a 30 second version?

Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Duuuuuude those ships are badly made... textured even worse i mean come on i can deal with the lowpoly ships as its a "game" but would it kill the modders put some effort in the textures

3:50 was a nice shot with the jumper strafing close to the hive like that.

however i def feel the ships took waaaaaaaaay more damage then they can so yes bring on the 30 sec version

Comment

actually i'd rather see a two minute version.

You've got some nice shots in there, but most of it is dreck and if found myself loading up some other fan vids, before deciding to go back and finish watching yours (okay, i lie, i was getting sick of hearing Breaking Benjamin's 'Blow me Away' so many times over. )

LOTS of shots you could easily edit out and yet still make an awesome space battle out of. Oh, and then you can easily find the perfect song to go with it (just not 'Blow me Away' k? )
          [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X