This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3, rumors, speculation and pondering

this the tread where we will talk about what we think will happen in s3 like what will happen with john and Tesla and others and also if Watson will come back in flash backs and more of how the five meet.

so plz write what you think will happen.
    sigpic

Shouldn't we wait until S3 has been greenlit?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

well this is kinda like what we hope will happen dose not mean it will just harmless wishing lol thanks for asking
      sigpic

Comment

Fair enough. Its just this prediction threads appear after the renewal.

I want more emphasis on Henry/Bigfoot and other Sanctuary members and less on Helen and Will.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

yeah same i would like to know about where Bigfoot came from and more of him dont get me wrong i like will but i think there is to much will/Helen time
          sigpic

Comment

I predict there will be a third season

I would love some more flashbacks about the five, I would like Ashley to come back (although I think the show is just as good without her), and more Bigfoot definetly
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

hmmmm....
              I'd like to see more Helen/Henry background
              definatley ASHLEY back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              and of course more sane Druitt and Tesla
              SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

i hope Ashley comes back and they kick Kate out.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sweetviviane View Post
                  hmmmm....
                  I'd like to see more Helen/Henry background
                  definatley ASHLEY back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  and of course more sane Druitt and Tesla
                  me too and a bit more of a background story for Tesla
                  sigpic

Comment

More John and helen moments!!!

more of the five in flashbacks

ASHLEY!!!

I just want more of it all!!
                    sigpic

Comment

lol more more of it all
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooh More of Helen and the Big guy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I want more Helen and John.
                          Also Ashley back!!!
                          Plus I want to know more about Will past....
                          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Lot's and lot's of Helen and John
                            Flashback's of those pashointe times
                            Ashley
                            Helen and Will stuck some where again i love those eps
                            Helen's darkside
                            more about Big guy
                            Helen and Tesla durring the war
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

What I would like for S3?
                              1. Ashley back, hooked up with someone(preferably Will, but Henry will do to) and Kate gone. Seriously, I don't like Kate.
                              2. More Helen/Nikola! I really want them together...Of course, this will mean...
                              3. ...John gone! Not as in dead necesarily, but teleported very, very far away, preferabily in an EM field, so he can't come back. I don't like John,
                              Spoiler:
                              I mean he is still a murderer, or at least this is what "Haunted" sounds like...
                              I'm sorry for H/J fans, but I don't think Helen will ever trust him again. This couple is history. Literally. Yes, I know what you'll say...why would she trust Nikola? Well, for starters, he almost gave his life for obtaining the Source blood in Revelations. His task was the most dangerous. Secondly, yes I know he tried to kill her, (altough the order gave to the other vampires was "Get her", not "Kill her", and it is a slight difference here) but so did John in the webisodes. And he saved her life, protecting her from Edison's weapon in "The Five". Thirdly, I don't remember Niko endangering someone Helen cares of, like John did with Ash in 102. I agree, John was a good guy back in the 1880s, but the experiment changed him. Permanently. Personally, I don't like the idea of an (ex)serial killer close to Helen. Fourthly, Helen gave them both the chance to be good again. Nikola accepted the treatment that stopped him from wanting to drink blood. What did John do? He refused to stop teleporting, even if he knew this was what made him a killer. Yes, I know Niko's choice was easier, but if you really want to stop killing, you do anything it takes.
                              4.More history! The Titanic refference was great, as it was the WW2 one.
                              5. More episodes directed by Amanda. She is really good at this.
                              6. A longer season. If the rumours are right, they intend to make a 20 eps one, and this would be great.

Comment

Working...
                              X