SGU/Rob Cooper win award for 'Time'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU/Rob Cooper win award for 'Time'

The "Stargate Universe" episode "Time," written by Robert C. Cooper, won for best one-hour TV show.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...ntertainmentV2

Awesome. Well-deserved.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hooorah!
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I bow at his greatness
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Good job, amazing episode, by far the most re-watched. My favorite in the first half of the season.
          sigpic

Comment

now if people understood the ending.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Congratulations to SG-U! The first award of many I hope.

Comment

Congrats to Cooper!
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  now if people understood the ending.
                  Yeah, when I first watched it I also was sort o surprised because Stargate hadn't done such an ending before. But later when I watched few other times I understood that it really was the best ending- there wasn't enough material for the two parter and, if they had the regular ending with showing how they fixed all, there wouldn't be some much time left in the episode for realy good stuff.
                  - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

Congratulations to Cooper. SGU needs to win some more awards.
                    Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Hehe now that's a coincidence. I had just noticed I got greened for a post in which I mentioned time should get an award and then I see this thread light up in the new threads panel.

It was a super episode!
                      I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

He deserves it, Time IMO is SGU's best episode so far.

Comment

Congrats to Rob Cooper! ''Time'' was one of his BEST scripts to date!

Comment

Well done. Congrats
                            Time is my favourite SGU episode so far. It deserve an award
                            sigpic

Comment

Congratulations is order.

Time was in my opinion one of the best Stargate episodes (in terms of writing) seen in years. I would have to go back to mid to early SG1 to get episodes that well written, and none of those were ever too risky and intelligent to begin with. I loved the fact that the best of the story was not even shown, but making us the audience think about what had happened. That is an accomplishment that deserved recognition.

Comment

Working...
                              X