The other ships.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The other ships.

we know that the destiny is not alone as they have talked about seeding ships and more.

so how far ahead are thous ships and do we have any idea how many ships the ancient send out?
    also could they catch up to them? and is the Destiny the last ship in line our is there some ship behind it (if they are all going the same way?)

did not find any thread whit similar topic and if there is please tell me

we have no clue in regards to any of those questions...only proofless speulations

Comment

speculation by nature is without proof, but let's do it anyway just for poops and gigs eh?

I've been thinkin alot about the seeder ships and i don't think there's really any chance of the destiny catching up. As far as my understanding goes, the destiny was sent out a couple of centuries after the seeders (please correct me if im wrong). This is a relatively short period of time when you consider how long the destiny has been roaming the universe, it just seems to me that if it was ever going to catch up it would have done so long ago.

As far as we know the Destiny is the last ship to be sent out and i really don't think that this will be disproven.

As for the number of seeder ships, I have no idea to be honest. But 6 seems like a reasonable guess

I'd say the seeder's are still plowing on through galaxy after galaxy dropping gates left right and centre. Although I think it would make for a cool episode if they came upon a broken down seeder floating nearby a planet that it stopped to plant a gate on or something. Im sure rush could harvest something useful from it

Comment

I would love it if there were another ship behind the destiny that was a seeder ship for life... much like that big honkin one from scorched earth.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleNurple View Post
          speculation by nature is without proof, but let's do it anyway just for poops and gigs eh?

I've been thinkin alot about the seeder ships and i don't think there's really any chance of the destiny catching up. As far as my understanding goes, the destiny was sent out a couple of centuries after the seeders (please correct me if im wrong). This is a relatively short period of time when you consider how long the destiny has been roaming the universe, it just seems to me that if it was ever going to catch up it would have done so long ago.

As far as we know the Destiny is the last ship to be sent out and i really don't think that this will be disproven.

As for the number of seeder ships, I have no idea to be honest. But 6 seems like a reasonable guess

I'd say the seeder's are still plowing on through galaxy after galaxy dropping gates left right and centre. Although I think it would make for a cool episode if they came upon a broken down seeder floating nearby a planet that it stopped to plant a gate on or something. Im sure rush could harvest something useful from it
          That is a verry likely episode perhaps they could repair some parts of destiny with parts off the seeder

another possibility is the smurfs captured a seeder

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Maybe THAT Is why they are interested in the destiny. They got one of the seeder ships and learned from it that the destiny was more potent.

Comment

It would explain a lot especially if the seeder they got was utterly ****ed when they found it

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

It would be interesting to see if TPTB decide to go that route.

Comment

Working...
                X